cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Good Morning

meagain3
0 7 19

Well, Februrary is over.  I usually try not to look back on what I have or have not accomplished. I did accomplish and I am accomplishing something in February.  Finally after putting everyone before me, kids, husband, extended family, even the dogs for pete's sake, I have done something for me. I am not smoking today.

Have a great one.

Michelle

7 Comments
nauticalnut2011

You certainly are.  You are doing what is probably the most important thing you will ever do for you.  And you're doing it well.  Keep up the great attitude and the fantastic quit!  WAY TO GO!!!!!

johnbotkins

That is all we have Michelle, Today!! Keep up that Quit for you!

NOPE

aztec

Hi Michelle

Just don't smoke for today and remember the urge will pass wether you smoke or not and it only lasts about 3 minutes you can wait it out.

I would rather breathe than smoke

smoking doesn't hel panything

I don't have to do that to myself anymore.

Charity begins at home, be like the momma bird and eat first.

you are doing it.

love yourself

aztec

KatherineF

Congrats on remaining smoke free!  You are doing this!

Kathy

Strudel

Great way to look at this - it is a gift we give ourselves! And - it is the gift that keeps on giving!! Congrats!

pir8fan

Like Aztec says, The momma bird eats first! You can't take care of anyone else unless you take care of yourself! You are doing a great job! Be proud of yourself! I am proud of you!

lady-hyacinth

Exactly, that's what it takes every day. Got to keep doing this for ourselves. Nice blog.