cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Good Monday morning everyone ☆☆☆☆

MarilynH
1 5 13

It's another sticky, humid day with possible thunderstorms, we will see. Life after cigarettes is great, if you are new here hang tough, stay strong and stay close to this site because quitting smoking is definitely doable and definitely worth it, I'm on my 406 th day of freedom from the slavery of smoking and protecting my presious quit with my life because my life depends on it. Life is way too short to slowly kill ourselves knowing that smoking does does do exactly that so be extra careful and extra vigilant  keep counting your wonderful days of smoke free living my friends because life is good. 

Marilyn 

5 Comments
Deena-A-Yenni

Gooood Morning Marilyn.  Although not in a dangerous situation, I did have some agro last night, thru the night and it took me a minute to shake it off this am.  I jet streamed to the computer to hear the good word from you so thank you for always being there, for all of us, to keep our quits in perspective daily.  Life is good.  23 DOF and counting!!

froguelady

Good morning Marilyn, I hope you have a good day. It will probably be hot and humid here today also, we had a thunder storm last night but not much rain although we need it very much.

I see people here that relaspe and I am sure they have not realized how great life is after becoming nicotine free.  I never realized how much smoking took for my life until I quit.

Congrats on 406 DOF, you rock hotgram (((HUGS))).

YoungAtHeart

406 DOF IS hot!

You ROCK!

Nancy

TerrieQuit

You are great Marilyn and 406  DOF is great too!

Terrie 7 weeks

Strudel

Hi there Marilyn! Congrats on 406 days! It was hot and humid here today today - I am looking forward to the first cool breeze of fall! 

I hope your day has been grand! 

About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....