cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Good Friday Morning

MarilynH
2 7 60

I'm stumped on what to say this morning so I'll just say good morning and wish each of you reading this a Stressfree hasslefree but most importantly Smokefree day.....

7efe8bb19c68c6486e9ec492745040b7.jpgFB_IMG_1539299005275.jpg88bc526cbb2c5ec10414716f04e21ac5.jpg08ff4571a142f277156346b5ae3aac69.jpg35309f397f2a0e4204916a02ed711003.jpg

Tags (1)
7 Comments
YoungAtHeart

1c4b0ea3a74182e97a96890c09906f9f.jpg

Add some to your coffee this morning, and whipped cream if you have it, and your words will come back to you. -  and if they don't you will no longer care!!!

MarilynH

Thank you sweet Nancy XO.  

Mortalzeus

Stumped ? Really ? I think you have a nice little theme going and reminds me to "Embrace the Journey" Thank you again.  Happy Friday

Christine13

Thank you Marilyn!!  I love the quotes!!

elvan

These quotes are great!  Stumped??? I think not, my friend.

Love,

Ellen

Deena-A-Yenni

Goooooood Evening My Non-Smoking Friend.  Enjoy the Journey.  I like it.  We've been hunkered indoors due to the weather being so cold and no reason to go and take the car out.  Still in my PJ's.  Lovely day.  Got my cleaning done.  Did take my time.  No one had the stop watch on so I was not in a hurry.   Got to empty the dish strainer and take out the trash and I'll have done a day's work and not with a smoke in sight or thought!!  Does the frig need wiped out??  Do the cupboards need straightened?? You bet they do but tomorrow is another day.  The floor stove and bathroom got done today and that's enuf for me.  Smoke-free is the only way to be.  And yip yip ya-hoowee!!  Another day WON!!

MarilynH

Wow you got alot accomplished today my non smoking friend from across the pond, life is Grand without a Cigarette in Hand YAY for another Day WON .....

About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....