cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Going strong and thanks all who replied yesterday

BELLA86X04
6 8 229

Good morning, I’m doing well I believe on day 3 having some brain fog .. yesterday it was really bad had no energy and was just shot.. I forgot what it was like to quit again and one day at a time I will not go back.. to the demon that destroys life’s really bad .. I’m so grateful I decided to put that last one down and put a patch on.. I mean they were all ready for me when I came to the conclusion I did not want it anymore and honestly I was at a point where they just weren’t satisfying me any longer..  This am I had tea regular instead of coffee and just stayed busy which is good for me right now.. especially when you first quit .. I have been drinking lots of water satisfying to me to just clean the extra toxins out of my body. And I’ve been trying to stay away from my boyfriend since he does smoke I mean we have conversations and all., but I find it less tempting right now .. Gonna be joining a four week quit class I believe it starts next Saturday which will be good for the extra support and all.. My sleep isn’t too good but I replaced my old pillows and bought nice new comfy ones where I slept straight threw till 3am when I usually light up a smoke .. it’s like an alarm has been set in me strange but true I can not wait for that to be over and my body settles in.. I have been spending a lot of time just in my room cleaning and have a little table where I do drink my tea now so thanks for the advice who sent that to me I dim the light, light a scented candle and relax till I get going.. today I plan on going food shopping.. get a little outing since I’ve been in for about three days now.. but I am on a cleaning frenzy if happened in the past when I quit I just want to learn skills to stay off the smokes for good.. where I went wrong the last time was going on a diet wasn’t the caffeine but I was 219 lbs at that point and now I am 183 took about a year but I did it.. I’m not only quitting for better health all around but I find myself happier that I can start to control an addiction by staying focused as was suggested by someone .. and I finally got all the nicotine stains off my nails and fingers man I mean they were brown it was so nasty.. I am so grateful for you all and I did read my quit book and started doing research as was suggested and it makes sense was my cholesterol is so out of control.. My only question for today is why my gums a brownish color?? And not as pink?? I did get teeth whitening and got a bunch of toothpaste bc I was suggested to brush your teeth after each meal which I do now and it helps .. thanks all have a good Sunday 

8 Comments