cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Glad I still have this

gnatilly05
0 4 7

Thanks for all the love & support everyone!   Still quit strong!  1 day, 4.5 hours.

I did a lot -  I cried for a bit, then i read some more, I did some hot yoga, i took the longest. hottest shower ever.  I brushed my teeth.  I did some ddep breathing.  And you know what?  I feel so much better right now.  

I can't imagine going through two weeks feeling like I did earlier.  But I don't have to imagine it.  Right now, my goal is to make it to the kids bedtime, so i can crash out.    I don't have to worry about the next weeks, or forever.  Just right now.  

I told DH that I need to disengage from the big convos for awhile.  I can't trust either of us right now - we are wrecks.  But I am me - I am not his opinion of me.  Smoking will not fix anything.  It will not even piss him off.  It would only mean ANOTHER hell week start over for me.  I am so tired of doing this and thinking of this.  Buying a pack only prolongs it.  I have to do this.   Big girl panties on!

But I was in a really rough spot earlier.  So glad all of you came through for me.  Hopefully I won't need to be walked off the edge too many more times.  lol - but it is only Day 1 still, so keep an eye on me!  😕  

4 Comments