cancel
Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Share your quitting journey

Getting ready for a mini vacation on Friday! 🌞

MarilynH
6 9 227

My hubby Mark and his sister Wendy and I are taking off from our beautiful province of New Brunswick and heading into Halifax Nova Scotia, she has a daughter AND family that lives there AND my older sister whom I haven't seen my in 3 years, I'm so looking forward to it! I'm not taking my tablet I'm planning on being offline AND really enjoy my time away! I'll be around off and on till Friday morning, I may be a little sporadic on posting so please don't think anything of it! I do believe I need a bit of a break it's getting harder for me to know what to post AND I know that I can only repeat so many times although I know that the new folks here haven't seen my repeats BUT I may not be posting everyday from now on! I love you all AND I want everyone here at Ex to enjoy LIFE to the fullest AND that means living LIFE on LIFE'S Terms without the crutch of the damned Nicotine Poison! Nope works when applied on a daily basis! Vigilance is key to Freedom! The CHOICE is Ours! Anything in this life worth having takes time and effort AND quitting Smoking, Vaping or Dipping should be at the top of the list of things to do for our health family and friends BUT especially our lives which is literally counting on us to nurture AND protect the best gift that any of us will ever give ourselves which is the GIFT OF LIFE! As difficult as can be especially in the early stages of our quits thankfully as long as we're willing determined and totally committed to succeed then we will be living a life of Freedom thank goodness it's Do~Able AND totally worth every bit of the cravings and moodswings and lack of sleep because once you get to that good place in your quit where you realize just how much better life is as an EXer THEN there's NO going back to another Day ONE!!! Stick with your quit N.M.W ~ No Matter what!!! I still smile at each AND every Day WON!!!

b46451502b800710cd2bbbae92bf3d45.jpg

c9a3a21364fbd6e969cab05d7494cc2c.jpg

9 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....