cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

GOOD NEWS!

freeneasy
0 23 128

I had a long telephone conversation with Nancy (Youngatheart) this afternoon.I called her over a month ago and left a message-we exchanged telephone #s last year but  have never spoke to each other. I was thrilled to hear her voice on my answering machine when I came home this afternoon.

She sounded wonderful and is in good spirits. I am pleased to report that she will be finished with her in-patient physical rehab and back on line here by the end of the week! She still has health issues to contend with and has to have some more tests, so is still in need of our support and prayers.

She is very grateful for all of the support from  the EX family. I am grateful for her friendship and all of you here, who helped me to reach my 500th smokefree day today!

Sincerely, Jim

23 Comments
JRC

What a joyous blog!! Congratulations on 500 days!!!!!

Thanks for the wonderful news about Nancy.

Sick-of-it

Great news and congrats on 500 days woohoo!!!!

elvan

WOW this is just about the happiest blog EVER.  Not only did you talk to Nancy and get the wonderful news that she is coming home...YOU reached 500 DAYS!!!!  That is AMAZING.  So happy that Nancy sounded strong and in good spirits and absoluted in AWE of you, my dear, for reaching 500 DAYS!  Hugs, Ellen

linda258

GOOD news and GOOD news.....equal GREAT news.

phyllis-12-7-15

That is good news, thanks for sharing Jim. Congrats on your AWESOME quit too.

HUGS

promise_judy

Oh my, that is GREAT NEWS! TU for sharing.

XOXO

nanawendy

Thanks for sharing, Jim, That's great news.

Brenda_M

Hooray!!! I'm so glad to hear this!!! I can't wait to see her back online.

Congratulations to you with 500 days!!!

Polynha

Thank you for the good news! 

Strudel

Jim - Congrats again on 500 days!! And, thank you so much for sharing this great news about Nancy!! 

annb
Oh that is so great to hear!!! Just when we needed it! Congrats on the big 500 Jim! And can't wait to "see" our Nancy again!!! Yay!!!!!!
Magstoyou

Thanks for the great news on Nancy!!!

Congrats on 500 days-Thats Great!!

Mag308d

sawbuckjohn

Thanks for sharing that Jim and Congratulations on 500 days! I'm so jealous.

summer-07-06-15

congratulations to you and Nancy (youngatheart)

Elegant Congratulations Graphic

Mrs.Rum

I'm so so so happy to hear this!  Thanks for the update!

GreenThumb3

Awesome news and awesome 500 days congrats 

smorgy8513

Congrats on reaching 500 days!     Yippee!     You did Good!

And thanks for the update on Nancy.....it will be so good to have her back with us!

Sharon 289 DOF

Thomas3.20.2010

CONGRATULATIONS, Jim on 500 Smoke FREE Days!

Thanks for the update on Nancy! I can't wait to WELCOME her back online!So glad she is recovering!

pir8fan

ConGrats on your first 500! You are doing great! I can't wait for Youngatheart to return!

cody1976

Congrats Jim! I'm only 90 days behind dont let me catch you lol. Also I am sharing this for my mother who keeps her quit quite secretive. She reached her 725th day today !

newlife5

i was reading your news and kept seeing Jim!... i thought who in the heck is Jim?... i scrolled back up and found out its  ffreeaneasy!!!...lol...caught me off guard for a while there... thanks for keeping us updated  and congrats on 500 days... woo hoo

swilson2

500 days smoke free WOW iam impressed congrats too you great job.I have been smoke free for 23 days looks like i have a lot of catching up too do..........lol

cookie804

congratulations on your 500 DOF. I am so proud of you!!!!!!!

About the Author
My name is Jim. I started to smoke at age 16 quit for four years when I was 21 started up again and smoked for about 33 years