https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se85wOvracI

Time for the party to begin!

Welcome to the BooFire.     Here's what we are going to do:

Music

Food

Dancing

Costumes

Fun

And along the way we will get rid of all those ugly old cigs that we have made the CHOICE not to smoke.

I'll set the campfire burning.

Who wants to start out with some music and food.

Show us your costume.

Sharon

Sharon

Tags (1)
115 Comments
smorgy8513

Deena-A-Yenni

Everything looks inviting!  I've got 3,000 cigarettes to contribute to the burning in the fire.  Glad to be along!!

smorgy8513

Thanks Deena.....let's sing and dance to this oldie but goodie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeZftK2kO6U

Breakinchains

40,900 cigs not smoked (and counting) 

Thomas3.20.2010

16,861 Sickerettes I'm happy to throw into the fire! Now do I get the $2500 back?LOL!

promise_judy

OHHHHHH, the food looks so goood!

I haven't got a special costume to were but I am enjoying the little goblins who have come by for Trick or Treat!!!! We have had 3 witches, a snowman (hope he don't melt), and additional customes that I wasn't sure about but all were just sooooo cute.

I see you got the bonfire ready--here us my 8580 cigs to keep us warm.

Congrats all you Ex'ers and keep adding those smoke free days.

I think I am going to dance--Oh what fun!.

XOXO

Thomas3.20.2010

I brought my band with me!

smorgy8513

Looks like the fire is getting bigger:

Sarah asked me to throw in her 29,391!!!!

promise_judy

WOW!!! I am glad I am down wind!!! LOL

promise_judy

Hey, Little Bow Peep was just here (at least I think it was her). LOL She had what look like a lamb with her so I guess that was her.

promise_judy

Nope that was Mary!!! LOL I forgot about her.

promise_judy

Oh no the fire must have gotten to high because I hear the fire trucks coming.

smorgy8513

Where, where?    I always loved her.

I think she is friends with Little Red Riding Hood

Storm.3.1.14
Greetings, all my fellow ghosties and goblins! I dropped by with 5,404 coffin nails to throw on the boo-fire! Burn, you nasty devils! Up in smoke with ya!
smorgy8513

Here's a costume for someone who forgot to put one together:

Get it??????

Identify theft!

promise_judy

Good the fire trucks kept going so were OK.

Oh Little Red Riding Hood looks so cute. Haven't seen the Big Bad Wolf, so that's good.

promise_judy

That's a good one!!! I love it.

mikecity

Hi everyone,

I have 23.440 cigarettes to throw in the fire.

The food looks good!!!

It's a spooky night!!

Thomas3.20.2010

Here's what the smoking section looks like! I'm glad I'm smoke FREE!

promise_judy

Now don't tell the Rage Mag's but Jill was just here and she told me that her and Jack were no longer a couple--isn't that sad after alllllll these years.

Thomas3.20.2010

PEEEEEE!

YEW!!!!!!!!!

They sure stink up a storm!

promise_judy

Oh Thomas--please shut the doooor! A bunch of dead heads!

Thomas3.20.2010

I'd much rather dance!

Thomas3.20.2010

Try to sit still with this one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLYB9pvww2M

smorgy8513

We need more food!

And my favorite.....mummy dogs!

smorgy8513

Good one Thomas!

Think it's time for me to throw mine in!!!!

There goes 6785 in to the fire!!!

promise_judy

Yipee Yip Yip! Look at those babies burn!

vickye_2-10-13

Hi all!! I have 16,580 to throw into the fire!! Hope everyone has a fun time tonight!

JonesCarpeDiem

tip of the day

you can't smoke and bob for apples

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caFfjOZq97I

throwing in 57,200 here!

smorgy8513

This was Halloween 1991 here in Minnesota

This year it is just 36 degrees......poor kids freezing outside

sparky26

just lost my appetite   :  (

Thomas3.20.2010
smorgy8513

Sorry Sparky.

Would candy be better?

Come toss your cigs in....

YoungAtHeart

I toss in 16,980 cigarettes!

suzanne41

I brought a little finger food.  Lol

I have 1560 smelly old cigs to throw in the fire!

Celebrate Halloween with these frightfully tasty Halloween recipes ...

smorgy8513

OK, From Larry (Old bones)    11, 208

From Old Goat (Joan)        365,682

We're getting up there in numbers folks.

Look at that blast of fire!

Thomas3.20.2010

Scary Monsters and Super Creeps! David Bowie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XiRyEw5VFE

nrm52

No trick or treats here, but would like to throw in the 712 cigerettes I have not smoked and my husband, Bob, would like to throw in his 28,476 cigerettes not smoked. Great party!

Rick_M

Happy Halloween to all and thanks to all EX'ers who keep this site active with blogs like this one. To the cig burning pit I give 45,000 smokes and enjoy over $10,000 saved from burning them.....

ShawnP

Just got home from work and was eating pizza until i saw that pumpkin with the green stuff LOL...ewwwww

BRB need to figure out my totals.

hellbilly_va2

Happy Halloween all. By my calculations, at the rate I was smoking when I quit, I have 95,490 pieces of kindling to add to your fire.

ShawnP

I have 19,167 stinkies going into the fire. Backup,,,here comes the blaze!!!

promise_judy

Happy Halloween to all--got to go to work. Everyone have a great evening.

XOXO

ShawnP

Here is some music!!!

Monster Mash!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxcM3nCsglA

phyllis-12-7-15

Happy Hauntings EXers. How do you like my costume???

Let me toss in these nasties. Better stand back LOL  14,289

Thanks for the Boo Fire Sharon  HUGS

ShawnP

Stand back!!!! Ex Nancy has 25,O27 to toss into the fire!!

kevin11314

Hope everyone has a great time 🙂  Don`t have any smokes to throw in right now, but will very soon. Monday  is the day I`m taking my health back.  Happy Holloween to all !

MarilynH

I haven't learned how to post pics yet but I will one of these days, thanks for inviting me to the party everything looks great. I am so happy to be smoke free and 3300 cigarettes never got smoked by me, because I don't do that anymore. Keep the party going yay.

ShawnP

man am i having a rough time here on site trying to load pages let alone post anything!! has this been slow for a long time or is it just me?

ShawnP

Original GhostBusters Theme Song

Who are you going to call???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc

About the Author
Gone but Not Forgotten. RIP I've thought so many times about quitting, done a few quits with the longest being 9 months. Blamed that relapse on my sister because she broke her hip. This time I feel different 8/5/13:The first day of my forever quit. About me? Well, I'm old enough that I am going to semi-retire (work 2 days per week) starting in October, 2013. I have 2 grown sons, 2 older sisters, 2 cats. I'm passionate about my work, love mystery books. I give all the glory for my work, any successes I may have to God and prayer. I have a lot of people praying for me right now and that is where I feel the strength. I also am finding strength, information and support from this site. I hope I can offer some of that to others when I get past the newbie stage. 9/4/13 30 days today!! I've learned so much since I've been coming here each morning (and sometimes at night). Words: choose, not try-----decision----not giving anything up, but gaining---I'm worth so much more than a cigarette. These are only a few of the pearls of wisdom that I've taken to heart. So many great people. I learn something each and every time I come on here. I'm learning about myself too. I teach clients everyday that feelings are feelings and ok to have, but I've always fought that concept myself. I heard when I was little "what have you got to cry about?" so I learned not to cry. If anger was shown it meant going back and shutting the door 10 times quietly or maybe getting the wrath of my parent. So, I learned not to cry, not to feel anger. I'm learning now that I have those feelings and that smoking pushed them aside and down. They are there and real. Now I'm trying to learn how to show and express them instead of going off by myself for a smoke. I have supporters. The biggest pride is what I feel in myself. With each day I wake up I can say "Today is day ____" and I feel proud. Not the kind of pride like I could never fail. That is a realization and why I need to be aware and conscious each moment. No, smoking doesn't solve anything. And today I am proof that I can go on without the crutch of a cigarette! 8/5/17 4 Years Quit!!! Who would have "thunk" it? I never took responsibility for my relapses, always blamed whatever it was that occurred. So, when I quit on 8/5/13 I knew I REALLY wanted it to work, knew that I needed as much support as I could get but I think deep down I was afraid this one wouldn't take either. So, I did as much positive as I could: Chantix, prayer, atomic fire balls, telling friends AND coming to the EX many times throughout the day. The people here became my friends as well as my family. I could share when I was struggling and get encouragement. Have there been struggles in my life since then that would have "caused" me to smoke in the past? Of course! Life goes on and troubles happen even when you don't smoke. I lost my sister who was also my best friend, my diagnosis of lung cancer and the treatment that has gone on since then (dr tells me "not curable, but treatable"). Would smoking make any of those things better? OF COURSE NOT! But when you're an addict the brain tells tons of lies to you..... Newbies: use the resources that the EX provides to you and you will have major milestones too. I thank my family here and love each and every one of you that have helped me! Too many names to mention.