Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

GIULIA HAS 8 YEARS QUIT TODAY!

Sootie
0 7 18

EIGHT YEARS!

Wow! Everyone is wishing it were them….right?

Wish I had eight years…how great….what a feeling…what a great day this must be…..

“We all delight in the butterfly…..but few of us stop to think what it had to go through to get there.”

It is fantastic to have 8 years of freedom. But remember….Giulia wasn’t handed them on a silver platter and to this day…she guards and treasures her quit.

She felt what everyone with 1 week or 17 days or 3 months or even 4 years feels…….she went through the cravings and the unfocused feeling and the bad moods and everything. She went through the times of thinking…..oh what the hell is all this for…….

She did not get it by having a few cigarettes here and there.

She got 8 years by persistence in her quit. She is an inspiration to us all especially because she continues to come here to lead others to where she is.

CONGRATULATIONS  GIULIA……………..THANK YOU GIULIA

7 Comments
About the Author
I quit smoking in 2009 after years and years of addiction. I just became sick and tired of the whole smoking thing. This site was a lifesaver with the support I received...so as you can see, I hung around to help others. I became friends with many people....some are here now and some are gone. Welcome to anyone who is new....this is EX....we are all here for each other.