cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Frusterated

seakitten25
0 6 93

Well I just called the Colorado Quitline and I can't get anymore patches until January of next year!!!!!!!!!! I am trying to figure out how to get more patches for free as I don't have the money for them. This is so frusterating!!!!!!!! I know that I might be able to do it with nothing, but I rather not feel the nasty withdrawl pangs!!!!!!!! Oh well it is what it is.

6 Comments
GreenThumb3

I stopped using any thing after day 3 I was 2 packs a day I decided I wanted all the nicotine out of my body it was very doable first week was a little tough but doable you can do it too 

cheyenne7

I don't think you need the patches....cold turkey, this site + lollipops...will get you there : )

linda258

I went cold turkey too.... not sure I understand.. where I live buying cigarettes cost a bit of money too.  You cannot afford patches but can afford to buy cigarettes?  

Storm.3.1.14

Think very much about what Linda just said. She has a valid point.

Now, can I mention that WalMart sells NRT at cheap prices? I got a 20-day supply of Equate lozenges for $10. And they have gum and patches, too. I only mention this as an affordable option if you think NRT is going to be the smart thing for you.

Also, consider that cold turkey IS effective, and is free to every smoker.

You do have options right now.

Food for thought...

tinkerbell23
Maybe you should buy them get generic there cheap . If you. Can afford to buy smokes you can afford to buy NRT as well
seakitten25

The thing is I don't buy smokes I bum off of my roommate or mother in law.