cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Friendship is Priceless & Love is Timeless, Day 256

lisa-denise-ely
0 5 12

I am calling these last few blogs "Friendship is Priceless & Love is Timeless"  because of the overwhelming grattitude i feel in my heart everyday because of all my Friends here at the Ex site.  I am just blown away by the helpfullness and the encouraging attitude of all my supportive Friends!  

I hope that if any of my Friends find their self reading one of my blogs that they will know how special they are and how much they mean to me.....i am just so grateful for the love and care of my Friends!

Today is day 256 and i am getting closer to a year now.  I can't believe that it will soon be a year in just 109 more days ( which is not that long to me).  I am still depending on mints or throat drops occaisionally and gum too, but i'd rather have that habit than smoking, Yuk!!  I am smoke free and i have been around the smokers and seen them smoking and all it does is make me wonder why i did that for so long and i wonder why they do it too.  Smoking doesn't make sense to me anymore and its weird when i see others do it so joyfully......Weird?!

I pray that wherever you are in your quit journey, you will see those chains fall off and experience the freedom that comes from choosing to be smoke free!  Thank you for caring about me so much, Friends even after i have been so busy with church and home and family.....Thanks 🙂

Love, Lisa

5 Comments