indingrl
1 4 81

istockphoto-963929804-612x612.jpg

 FRIDAY I remember always thinking wait until FRIDAY

I will quit smoking on Friday

It never happened

FRIDAY I remember saying when FRIDAY gets here I will cut down on my smoking

It never happened

FRIDAY for me was ALWAYS the day I was gonna give up smoking OR lose weight OR quit drinking beer OR ................

None of my broken promises to myself ever happened

FRIDAY was just the day I personally used to set unrealistic goals because I was smoking 3 packs a day and I knew in MY mind and in my spirit I was headed for lung cancer so I prayed to MY Higher Power who is God and only by His grace I am still nicotine free by sharing my experience strength and hope with this support group and NOPE365  support group 

I gotta give it all away to keep was suggested from ALL my 12 step support groups I learn from today in 2024

FRIDAY today is a day in which I remember to pray and to help the suffering nicotine peoples to live today ONE day at a time and to NOT take that first puff over a FRIDAY goal not met today 

Friday is my day to be of helpful love and service to share today Friday I stay nicotine FREE by exercise by eating healthier and by nope nope nope with all of your here today FRIDAY 

9ef6e057622d2d18f884453e73e07e09bc4131d38ef15b556e9b565709487660.0.png

4 Comments
About the Author
COLD TURKEY QUIT ON JANUARY 6 - 2011 and PRAISES FOR MY DADDY GOD AND THANKING MY MIGHTY HOLY SPIRIT IN ME - STAYING A NON SMOKER MOMENT BY MOMENT IN MY LORD JESUS NAME AMEN.