cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Friday's FREEDOM Train ♥

lindan_7-14-10
0 62 99

Good morning fellow EXer's! The Freedom Train is on the tracks, and prepared to make it's daily run to Freedom from smoking! Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal Freedom, and that of their friends!!

If you are new here, this vehicle provides an area for everyone to gather and celebrate the milestones, and successes of those in our community! There are no tickets! The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring! The rides on this Train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this Train is a desire to breathe Free!We encourage everyone to join in the celebration! No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees! Bring all your "EXtra baggage"! We will help you sort it out!

We encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, and those of your friends! Show your pride in your quit! Days, 200 Days or 2000 Days!More, if you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our FREEDOM!! Post food and music! IT IS PARTY TIME!!!

This Train is bound for FREEDOM from the Evils of tobacco and smoking!!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

Tags (1)
62 Comments
Joan_01-02-2015

Waking up with 87 days today.  Congratulations to so many who are inspiring me - especially those who have hit their triple digits!!  We all have so much to be thankful for in this community of love and support - and darn I'm hungry now!!  Prayers lifted up for SkyGirl, too!!  For those suffering from friends and family members who are ill, for those who will be alone over the holiday season, for those without family members, for all of us - I wish you love, comfort and peace on this journey we share to freedom!

Joan_01-02-2015

nanawendy

Good Morning EX family and thanks Linda for coming down south to pick me up on this beautiful morning. Gonna be 60 degrees today. I am riding with 354 days !!!! Congratulations on all for your beautiful quits !!

keep calm and carry on

Wendy

12/31/12

Joan_01-02-2015

Joan_01-02-2015

ShawnP

Food looks yummy LInda!!!

Congratulations to everybody here!!!!

Kathryn16

Nice this Holiday Freedom Train! Merry Smoke Free Christmas Everyone!

ShawnP

I would like to give a special shoutout to Louise for entering the TDC today!!

iaviksfan

This Train is a rock'n today............ Thanks Linda!

Rxbecca1981
Stopping by the freedom train today with 238 days! I can't believe it! Congrats to everyone!
smorgy8513

Riding from MN, alittle more snow last night....no fear that we will miss a White Christmas.   I'm on board with 137 days of Freedom!      Congrats to all!!!

Sharon

Mrs.Rum

233 days!  Although today has been a hair difficult.

I think it's the staying home and cooking and the really strong associations I used to have about that.  I'll just keep moving and I'll get through this.

January 1 will be 8 months and there's no chance I'm going to risk that.