cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Friday's FREEDOM Train welcomes Lesley with 50 DOF♥

lindan_7-14-10
0 20 11

Good morning fellow EXer's! The Freedom Train is on the tracks, and prepared to make it's daily run to Freedom from smoking! Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal Freedom, and that of their friends!!

If you are new here, this vehicle provides an area for everyone to gather and celebrate the milestones, and successes of those in our community! There are no tickets! The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring! The rides on this Train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this Train is a desire to breathe Free!We encourage everyone to join in the celebration! No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees! Bring all your "EXtra baggage"! We will help you sort it out!

We encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, and those of your friends! Show your pride in your quit! Days, 200 Days or 2000 Days!More, if you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our FREEDOM!! Post food and music! IT IS PARTY TIME!!!

This Train is bound for FREEDOM from the Evils of tobacco and smoking!!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!! Linda♥

Tags (1)
20 Comments
lindan_7-14-10

maria86

Hey I got the best seat,!  I jumped onboard with 21 days.  - humble is what I am feeling.  

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

linda258

468 days

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

maria has joined us and she is free now for,

pir8fan

Gratz to Lesley on her first major milestone! 50 Days is an important step!

I am boarding today with 1883 Days behind me, and I will never look back at them!!

WTG Maria 21 Days and Linda 468 Days!

Thank you for driving the Train today LindaN with your 1689 Days of Freedom!! Love you my Sweet Young Lady!!

maria29

Thanks Tommy - and yes thanks for being a great Conductor Linda!!!!! Ghee all the goodies .  Oh I have over 2,770 messages in my inbox, don't know how to delete them all so I will be using this Avatar.  

Deena-A-Yenni

Thanks for the Winter motiff Linda.  It won't be long and our Winter days will be behind us.  The spread looks great and I like the dancing kittens!!  269 DOF and the will to live.  Congrats to all those with milestones and all who are riding this Train.

JonesCarpeDiem

Congratulations Everyone!

Giulia

Rah Rah and Tooooooooooot Tooooooooooot!  Stay on track everybody!

Strudel

Congrats to Lesley with 50 days and to all of the other fine quitters here today! Thanks Linda! 

YoungAtHeart

Woot!  Woot!

Congratulations!

Nancy

MrsP2

Loving my freedom...761 days! 

congratulations to all