cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Freedom train (Sunday July 1 2012)

maggie_8-1-2010
0 44 52

YAY! I am going to be able to write and post this blog today and I'm real excited about it! First of all, welcome to July!

Before I get to the honorees I'd like to remind everyone that Papa Jim is throwing an Independence Day bonfire at his blog on July 4th. Many of you will be going to see fireworks that evening but the bonfire will start earlier. Make sure to bring your virtual unconsumed cigarettes to toss into the bonfire. Also, bring your beverages and cookout food to share. Music is always enjoyed and anything else that spells party! This is a link to Papa's announcement about the event in case you missed it. He'll be writing another. https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/JimTaddeo-blog/2012/06/30/bon-firein-julyyesjust-stand-back...

I'm so pleased to be conducting today but all is not perfect. However I won't smoke over it!! I sat down to look up all of our honorees to decide what tidbit about them I would share with you today and I cannot believe it! I couldn't do any searches for your page and blogs. Therefore, without further random ramblings I give you our special celebrants for this day!

Moments with 500 days

barbT with 1 year

Troy with 1 year

bstn96 with 100 days

Way to go you all! The first 100 days is an enormous milestone bstn. Welcome to the triple digit club!

I hope that Barb and Troy will find a way to commemorate your 1 year milestone. You have made it! Congratulations!

And finally, moments leads this group and is half way to 1000. Imagine that! Keep going!

The engines are set on fun so let's go!

This train is bound for FREEDOM from the Evils of tobacco and smoking!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!! Maggie image

Please make it a point to join in the fun at Papa Jim's Independence Day bonfire at his blog on Wednesday, July 4th!

Tags (1)
44 Comments
maggie_8-1-2010

Good morning!

maggie_8-1-2010

OH happy day!

maggie_8-1-2010

Staying reasonable (at least for the moment!)

JonesCarpeDiem

GREAT QUITS!!

CONGRATULATIONS

maggie_8-1-2010

maggie_8-1-2010

maggie_8-1-2010

maggie_8-1-2010

Never is a million years.....However I did have to share this find with you...

And who do you think made up this concoction?  Really, take a guess!!!

lisa11209

Congratulations!  Great quits - the first 100 days is an great milestone.  One year!  Way to go Troy and Barb!  Moments - big congratulations on 1000 days!

maggie_8-1-2010

image All you quitters!

maggie_8-1-2010

Hint: She calls it a ladies breakfast burger!

maggie_8-1-2010

Banana Brunch Punch!  image

Newfound_Joy

CHEERS!! to all of you!!  AWESOME QUITS!!

img alt="" src="
http://www.commentslive.com/comments/congrats.php
" />

Newfound_Joy

DANCE to your FREEDOM music!!

scrap for orkut

Funny Animations Scraps
" />

maggie_8-1-2010

bella65
Congratulations everyone awesome quites
maggie_8-1-2010

owlfeather

Great food this morning!   

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU..........HUGE .............CONGRATS.......

maggie_8-1-2010

lindan_7-14-10

Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joy36

http://display.crystalscomments.com/6/2305.gifCONGRAD'S to everyone !!! And from me to that certain person, that I have so many thing's in common with and that had the rough start, PLEASE stay here, and you will see how great we really are !! YOU CAN DO IT !!

Ex_Nancy

Thank you Maggie for the fabulous Freedom Train today and BIG CONGRATS for Troy and BarbT@1 YEAR, moments@5OO days and bstn@1OO days FREE!!!   img alt="" src="" />

Ex_Nancy

SPECIAL CONGRATS for my friend bstn@1OO DAYS FREE!!!   img alt="" src="" />  

MarcieWhosoever

did  I miss the answer maggie? It looked like something crispy creme and mc donalds would make up. but then you said "she calls it a ladies breakfast burger" now Im confused!

MarcieWhosoever

Maggie im so glad you could blog today! wonder why you cant look anyone up now? so weird

its a very nice train anyways Maggie!

MarcieWhosoever

congrats to moments, bstn96, barbt and TROY!

AWESOME

maggie_8-1-2010

@ Marcie....

"she" recently divulged that she was diagnosed with diabetes about 4 or 5 years ago. I sear she could eat butter by the stick! She has her own show(s) owns at least one restaurant and time was most kitchens in the South had at least one of her cookbooks!

That ought to bring her name to mind!

ps...I don't have a clue what happened with the site. That was in the wee hours and I haven't checked to see if anything is different, but I will!

Hugs to you woman!

maggie_8-1-2010

image     LOL

maggie_8-1-2010

Enjoy you day!

joy36

congratulations

fresh3

Congratulations!  And in your honor ...

CHICKEN DANCE!The Fresh Chicken Dance

rmcfadden88

Congratulations to all on the freedom train today. 100!! 365!!! and 1000!!!!! (I can't count that high yet-lol) Hope you all enjoy your ride today.

Maggie - that sugar burger - Paula Deen?

nauticalnut2011

Way to go, bstn with 100 HUGE smoke-free days!!!  You are doing it in style!!!  Welcome to the Triple Digit Club!  Keep on keeping that awesome quit!!!

nauticalnut2011

Barb T and Troy, WOOOOO-HOOOOO!!!  AWESOME QUITS, FANTASTIC MILESTONE!!!  WAY TO GO!!!!!

nauticalnut2011

And Moments, 500 smoke-free days is EXCELLENT!  Way to show us all how its done!  EXCEPTIONAL QUIT, EXEMPLARY MILESTONE!!!

Giulia

SUPREME QUITS!!!  Tooooot Toooot.  Troy and Barb -  Wow.    Moments - well, they just added up, didn't they!  And bstn - the ride gets more fun as you continue on.

mikecity
froguelady

Congratulations to all the honorees, great milestones for each of you. 

I believe it is a donut breakfast sandwich or that is what it looks like.

laura-m

Congratulations to all the Honorees!  Have a wonderful Sunday!

AutumnWoman

Hooray for Moments, BarbT, Troy and Bstn96 -- you folks are all awesome!  Congratulations and keep the quit!

maggie_8-1-2010

rmcfadden88 - KUDOS to you! Yep that's a Paula Deen original.

misty_dawn

Great jobs on those awesome quits y'all are rockin!

Strudel

Sorry to be so late!!! Congrats to all of these fine quitters!!! Thanks Maggie!!!

moments

So many wonderful milestones....congrats to my fellow honorees and thanks Maggie for pulling thru with patience!  501 days as of now and counting and it seems so very, very far away from day one....I couldn't imagine 100 days let alone 500 but it is good here, really good!  My gratitude to this site and carry on everyone.....NOPE!