Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Freedom train (Sat, July 21 2012) ^^^EDITED^^^

maggie_8-1-2010
0 55 101

Hi fellow quitters!

Before we get to today's milestones let's give a moment of silence in prayer for Linda N's God daughter, Angelina, who is struggling with end stage cystic fibrosis in the hospital.

Four letters, that put together mean more than just the word. It is a word that represents a serious life style change. It has power!

If you call out this word when you get one of those nasty lousy cravings or urges we are so familiar with, the magic starts to happen. Not one puff ever! Magical words? Perhaps not, but just saying them starts a process of feeling better and beating that thought.

NOPE” got me through many rough times back in the newer days of my quit and now when I have almost 2 years under my belt.

I would imagine that by now you have figured out that I have no names in my conductor notes for today. NOPE is my chosen topic. Please join in by coming aboard and telling us how has the phrase “Not One Puff Ever” or the word NOPE helped you in your quit? 

I recently was given the info that one of our members, NewNichole is celebrating her one year annversary today. Thank you for going ahead and including her on our train today Nancy. What would we do without you! I did tell Nichole that I would put her on the train tomorrow but now that I see her clock I've changed it to today!  Welcome aboard Nichole and welcome to the Triple Digit Club!

This train is bound for FREEDOM from the Evils of tobacco and smoking!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!! Maggie image

Cherish each and every breath you take.

Tags (1)
55 Comments
maggie_8-1-2010

One more clever idea.... strawberry (or whatever flavor) jello magarita shots!

maggie_8-1-2010

Your generated text image

MarcieWhosoever

maggie, I just typed in "MAGGIE text" to see what would come up in images and that came up. I typed in my name and noda, nothing, Nonka! Of coarse, I can never find things with my name on them

LOL

newnicole

Thanks to everyone for all of your support! I feel great and I hope everyone is doing fabulous with their quit journey. 

Nicole 🙂 

robin122

Congrats on one year!!  Tonight is my first night, I am soooooo a newbie lol.  It is going to be so good though.  I am going to keep reminding myself that I don't need cigarettes, but the cigarette companies sure need me lol.  N.O.P.E for me