cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Freedom Train ready to roll on this beautiful Monday ----July 11th

lindan_7-14-10
0 34 39

🙂 Good morning fellow EX'S. I am happy to be under the wings of our dear Tommy. I know he is watching as I take my 1st ride wearing the conductor's hat. We have made great strides on this wonderul site, the Freedom Train being an intrical part of our journey to FREEDOM. So let's get these wheels spinning. Welcome my friends, take a seat, relax, and enjoy your ride to FREEDOMVILLE 🙂                          We are bound for the 3rd largest city in the U.S., settled in 1731 ... the beautiful city of San Antonio ,TX. This is where we will be picking up Breathe Free. She is celebrating 150 days. She is always ready to offer her encouraging words, and is a bright spot on EX. We have one more stop to make this morning and that is to the Gopher State ... St. Paul MN. St. Paul entered into the union in early 1858 and is noted for it's architecure. I know that Mojo is ready to board the train, she is celebrating her 130 days of freedom today. The dining car awaits you, breakfast will be served shortly. I am having the ride of my life. Thank you Tommy for letting me share this with you.

Tags (1)
34 Comments