cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Freedom Train and Plane! Feb. 20th 2012

MarcieWhosoever
0 40 48

Good Morning Everyone.  Today we have 11 milestones to celebrate! From 2 years to 50 days. Let’s just jump right on and get this Train going.

I need to send the Freedom Jet to get this first lady. She lives in England! (accross the "pond" as she says).  Linda, climb aboard, you have 2 years smoke free today!! Linda, you have not had it easy we know that! But you have persevered and over come your obstacles and came out the other side Stronger than ever! Please enjoy this day! You deserve it!

Let’s board the Freedom Train now and pick up Zenagrin! She has 400 days of freedom behind her! Zina you have made us laugh our butts off so many times. In the beginning of my quit you were here daily with you jokes and funny pictures. Thank you for distracting me when I was having some hard times! Wish you could still be here as much!

Next we have chucks 1 year milestone to celebrate!  Chuck writes so nice. He has written about his journey to the top of Mt. Freedom many times. Chuck you have helped me and others to see the beauty of this quit! Thank you!

Denise! Hop on board! Today you have 100 days of freedom! Welcome to the triple digit club! YAY for you! I know your 4 kids are proud of their mama! We are!

These next 6 Exers are all celebrating their first 50 days of smobriety!

Steve with 50 days! Steve loves his Harleys and Florida Gators. Yay Steve you’re doing this!

Todd has 50 days! Todd enjoys cooking marine life and ships! Congrats Todd!

hksmith with 50 days! HK is from Missouri and that’s about all I know. Stick with this quit HK you can do this!

2012_is_for_me (Kathy) also has 50 days! Kathy KNEW she was free from smokes when she realized that even if she knew this was her last day on earth, she still would NOT have a cigarette! AWESOME!

DebbieK is celebrating 50 days of freedom today! Debbie enjoys reading, painting old stuff and thrift store shopping!

Budman12 has 50 days of freedom from smoking! Budman is from Michigan (my home stateJ) He loves his family and plays a mean guitar. Good job on the quit Budman!

This Train is bound for Freedom from the Evils of Tobacco and Smoking!!!!

“IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US,

YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN!!”  

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!       ~Marcie~ 

imagefor linda 🙂

Tags (1)
40 Comments
MarcieWhosoever

MarcieWhosoever

lisa11209

Great quits to celebrate today!  Congratulations to all!

Early on I spent some time reading Chuck's blogs which were a huge help to me.  One of the things that sticks with me is "surely we can make it through a few hard months to get to the freedom that waits on the other side"  Thanks, Chuck.

MarcieWhosoever

imageimage

Thomas3.20.2010
CONGRATULATIONS Everybody!!!! A special shout out to my Friend, Linda!!! You inspire me every day, Ma'am!!! Thanks for leading the way! WHOOHOOOO!!!!
TheNewMe_Jo

TheNewMe_Jo

img alt="" />

cyn9

WooHoo on the 50 dayers!!!

Linda, Zina, Chuck and Denise Congrats on all your awesome milestones!

TheNewMe_Jo

For Todd: congrats on 50 days ... because you love my pie so much.. ENJOY

TheNewMe_Jo

kate8
A Big Congrats to all of you celebrating Awesome Quits!!!! It is Great to be riding the Freedom Train with all of you (:
Ex_Nancy

BIG CONGRATS to all aboard the Freedom Train today!!!   img alt="" src="" />

joy36

I'm ready to get out of here for a while, so, a ride sound's great ! I'm quit 121 day's ! Thank's to Marcie for the time and effort on the ride ! Love, Joy

lady-hyacinth

Grat's everyone! Yay!... Freedom from Smoking!  Brought some fruit, as always lol.

Eat it!! It's good for you!!!

img alt="image" />

laura-m

Congrats to all WTG, have a great day!

Denise3

Thank you! Thank you and thank you again. Triple digits sure feels good and a day off work to celebrate!!! Yay me!!!! Feels like it was just yesterday when we were celebrating my first 50........the second 50 goes soooo much easier. Before you know it I will be out of NML and almost an elder????? Could that even be????Have a great smoke free day everyone!

Giulia

Soar on the wings of those lovely quits, y'all.  I'm enjoying the heck outta your rides.

Julia_Amy

Congrats to you all!!  Thanks Marcie....great ride!

maggie_8-1-2010

Monday Graphic #20

Glad I could make it - I'm wide eyed about all these fine non smokers! And look at all those first 50 smoke free days honorees. My goodness you all!

maggie_8-1-2010

So good to see our dear friend Linda with a 2 year quit no less! Way to go!

Blessings Graphic #36

maggie_8-1-2010

Miss U Flower picture Zenagrin!  However, I sure am happy to be celebrating your 400 smoke free days!  WTG!

maggie_8-1-2010

COngratulations to Chuck!   image

Keep it going!

maggie_8-1-2010

Hugs Pink Dj picture  for Denise! Congratulations on reaching the Triple Digit Club with those 100 days! fabulous!

la2012

Congrats to ALL OF U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAY to start off the week!!!

KatherineF

Linda142
Oh WOW!!! Thank you so much everyone, I don't get here very often these days but I do read a lot of blogs and give my tuppence worth sometimes. The key for me was to do all the reading I could to understand the addiction and to give me the ammo to fight it too. Believe me, it really does get easier, just NOPE. Love to all
star17

Congrats to all!

star17

Congrats to all!

gypsy6

Congrats Dear Linda, you are incredible!!!  Happy two years to you!!

Zenagrin we couldn't make it without you, you are one of a kind!!  Congrats dear on 400 Days!!

Chuck congrats on one year!

Denise Congrats on 100 days!!!  Keep them coming!

Kathy, Steve, Todd hkSmith, budman & Debbie congrats to each of you on 50 days, keep them coming. 

Ex_Nancy

Great milestones Exer's!!!!      img alt="" src="" />

mikecity

Many, many congratulations to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strudel

Wow - What a group!! Congrats to all of you!!

donna-b2

just got home from work, hope i didn't miss the train  lol

CONGRATIONS TO ALL, YOU SHOULD BE ON CLOUD NINE!!!!!!

Todd24

So happy to be riding today.  Man I really feel good too!

MarcieWhosoever

alright Todd glad you made it! 

We are happy for you! congrats!

pir8fan

What a great day for the Freedom Train! 11 honorees! That is fantastic! Thank you to all of our quitters and congrats on your individual success! Your success is what makes the Train run! No matter if you have 50 Days or 2 Years, you are taking your life back! So, enjoy your Freedom and celebrate you accomplishments!

Thank you to Marcie for driving the Train today! Lets head for the bar car! Next round is on me!

melissa131

Lotta great people doing a great job! Congrats on yer milestones today! 

szimm

Congratulations to all the milestones today and their people too!  You all are my inspiration!  NICE JOB!

Dakota_Posse

WOW!!!!! Awesome group of Honorees today!  I hope you all treated yourself to a special day, you deserve it!!!!!

FREEDOM IS AWESOME!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOT WHOOOOOOOOOOOT!!

Cindy

Sootie

Congrats to all!!! GREAT RIDE TODAY!!