Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Freedom Train~ Tuesday December 13th

MarcieWhosoever
0 25 70

Good morning friends!

I’m getting these engines rolling right away this morning.

First we will head on over to Indianapolis. There we need to pick up tatumferguson! Today she has been smoke free for 365 days in a row! 1 full year! Put down those school books Tatum you have earned your Masters degree in quitting smoking! Very Awesome job! https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/people/tatumferguson2

Now lets head on over to my home state of Michigan.  The Detroit area is where we will find Turtle. Turtle has completed her first 50 days of this quit! Great job turtle. I hope your back is better so we can party hard today on this train! You deserve it! 50 days is the first of many wonderful milestones for you, as long as you always remember N.O.P.E (not one puff ever!) https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/people/turtle6

NOT ONE HIT SINCE THE DAY WE QUIT!!!!!!!!!

This Train is bound for Freedom from the Evils of Tobacco and Smoking!!!!

“IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US,

YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN!!”

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!       ~Marcie~

Tags (1)
25 Comments
MarcieWhosoever

MarcieWhosoever

now wheres Doris?? She always has the best most delicious looking food!

aztec

I'm so glad to see the train running again today. May the riders have many more milestones for their lifetime.

love and light to you all

Aztec

thanks Marcie

shill57957

shill57957

shill57957

Big Congrats tatumferguson on ONE FULL YEAR, you made it!!! Whoo Hoo!  

shill57957

Congrats to Turtle on your first train ride!!!!!  50 Days of Freedom.  What a beautiful feeling!!

shill57957

This is the very excited happy dance for you!!!

Thomas3.20.2010

WELCOME Turtle to the FREEDOM TRAIN!!!! Keep Rocking your Quit! Way To Go, Tatum!!! What a Great Christmas present you have given yourslef! Smoke FREE is the Way to Be!!!!

shill57957

Beautiful Cake!!

MarcieWhosoever

yummmmmmmyyyyy! I am hungry for all this good food 🙂 and wow as a cake decorator myself... I have to say that really is a beautiful cake!

JonesCarpeDiem

Great Job You Two!

KatherineF

Congratulations on 1 year, tatumferguson! Angratulations on your first time honored on the freedom train, turtle!

maggie_8-1-2010

Hi all! Managed to get on the laptop for a minute or two anyway. Had to stop by the Freedom train to say congratulations to Tatum for reaching 1 full year smoke free! Good for you Tatum!

Also way to go turtle...slow and steady is the pace a motto for the human race!!! ha ha ha 50 days and counting! Keep moving forward!

Gosh all this food looks so good. I just have to start with one of Sheri's delicious looking cinnamon rolls. They always catch my eye!

If I don't get to your individual pages know that I'm thinking about you!

Congraqts again you two!!!

Kathryn16

Congratulations to Turtle and Tatum on great quits! Life is so great without smoking.

Kathryn

cyn9

WooHoo Turtle on your first 50!!!

Congrats Tatum for one year!!!

Strudel

Congrats to Taum and to Turtle! 

TheNewMe_Jo

lisa11209

Congratulations Tatum on your first year quit and to Turtle for your first 50 days.  Awesome!

AutumnWoman

Hearty congratulations to Tatum and Turtle on their milestones!!  Good job ladies!!

EllenMT

Two T'S Tatum and Turtle, congratulations on gaining your Freedom.

Lonita

Congratulations!!

congratulations dancing teddy bears

SaraSmile

Photobucket

CONGRATULATIONS!  AWESOME QUITS GOING ON HERE!!

bella65

turtle6

thank you all, you all have been a great help