Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Freedom Train Tuesday 12/6/2016

JACKIE1-25-15
0 15 25

Good morning, fellow EXer's!

The Freedom Train is on the tracks, and prepared to make its daily run to freedom from smoking. Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal freedom, and that of their friends!

*********************************************************************************

Today's Celebrations  

Summer Rain 700 days https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/people/summer-rain

brittann3  50 days  https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/people/brittann3

We encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, those of your friends, and show pride in your quit: 2 days, 200 days or 2000 days, or more if you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our freedom. Post food and music - IT IS PARTY TIME! This train is bound for FREEDOM from the evils of tobacco and smoking.

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!    -JACKIE

What is the Freedom Train? More  here

If you are new here, this vehicle provides a place for everyone to gather to celebrate the milestones and successes of those in our community. There are no tickets. The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring. The rides on this train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this train is a desire to breathe free. We encourage everyone to join in the celebration. No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees; bring all your "EXtra baggage" and we will help you sort it out.

How do I count my days?

Your quit info is here

From time to time we have questions about counting days. While we encourage everyone to celebrate every day of their freedom, here on the Freedom Train we count the days you have completed. For example, Tommy quit on 01/01/2010. On 12/31/2010 he had reached 365 days. However, he had not completed a year until 01/01/2011.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train here.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) at any time.

**************************************************************************************

Daily Freedom Train Conductors
Sunday: Pir8fan

Monday: YoungAtHeart

Tuesday: JACKIE

Wednesday: Jennifer72113

Thursday: Terrie

Friday: Smorgy

Saturday:Shawn

I am on with 681 Days of Freedom

Cofffee time

With  pastry

How about a frull breakfast for those who are hungry

Tags (1)
15 Comments
MarilynH

Good morning Jackie , I think that it's Tuesday ! 🙂 congratulations to you and everyone on your amazing quits , especially to our milestones today , yay , yay , yay and yay again WTG , I am here with 876 splendiferous DOF and counting WTG my fellow Exers ● 

RachelMB

Good morning Jackie-

Thanks for picking me up.  I'm riding with 48 days.  Congrats to everyone on another day won and especially Brittan3 and Summer Rain! 

Storm.3.1.14

CONGRATULATIONS to the guests of honor, and to everyone climbing aboard!

I brought these festive sugar doilies that folks can float atop their coffee. How adorable is that?!

Have a really good day out there, EXers!

STORM

PennyLynn7407

Congratulations, Summer Rain on 700 and to brittann3 on 50 wonderfully awesome DOF! I am riding today with 37 DOF from smoking and I am newly nicotine free (2 days)! Congrats to all us EXers on our ongoing quits! We are kicking butt!

-Penny

vanlil

I am boarding now.................thans for the lift.

Lillian 171 days of not smoking

Dotgirl_1-28-16

Toot-toot I'm on board this beautiful freedom train. Congrats on another day won to all! Thanks for getting this train started Jackie and congrats to our special riders with 700 DOF for Summer rain and an awesome 50 days for Brittann!!! 

Summer-Rain

Oh my goodness.  Thanks for picking me up on my 700th smoke free day and I must admit that I feel wonderful.  WOO-HOO!!!

The journey continues

Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations everyone!  Riding today with 950!

TerrieQuit

Thanks for the ride on this holiday train! Food looks good, sorry but I had Mc Donalds this morning!

Congratulations Every-Buddy! I am hopping on with 519 DOF!

Don't Quit on your Quit!

elvan

Thanks for picking me up today, Lady Jackie, congratulations to Summer Rain and Brittann3 on their anniversaries.  

I am boarding today with 1052 days of freedom.

Ellen

c2q

Thanks for the lift Jackie. I can use a pick-me-up today. Congrats to everyone celebrating a milestone, especially to Summer Rain with 700 and to brittann3 with 50 days of freedom! Here's some more holiday pick-you-uppers.

Silverstar

Jackie, thanks for much for bringing the Freedom Train!  Food looks great, the EXers look better, and much congratulations to all of us but expecially our milestone celebrants Summer Rain with 700 days (wow) and brittann with 50 awesome Days of Freedom!  Today, I am thrilled to be riding with 60 Days of Freedom.

Jacqueline

Magstoyou

Thanks for picking me up today Jackie

Congratulations to all riding today especially Summer rain with 700 days

and brittann with 50 days-WTG

am climbing aboard with 1239 Days of Freedom

Strudel

Thanks Jackie! Congrats to all the EX'ers here today! 

brittann3

Oh wow!! So this is how everyone knew I was at 50 days yesterday!! I really had no idea how so many knew.. Thank you all so much for stopping by to congratulate me and continue to give support and encouragement! Really and truly it meant so much.

About the Author
Lay aside every weight that may be slowing you down. Make up your mind not to allow doubt cause you to stumble. You can do this! Do not allow fear , False Expectations Appearing Real to hold you down. You can do this! Break the chains of addiction, forgive yourself for ever smoking. move forward and start loving yourself more each day by staying smokefree. Put aside worry, anxiety, depression, any EXcuse that you would use to not get in or stay in the race of freedom. Take one day at a time, one step if necessary. Run the race diligently, steady and sure with endurance. Believe that you can. Keep your eye on the prize. Hang tough, stay close, be mindful, never give in, never give up.