cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Freedom Train (Monday 10/10/11) ***Edited***

maggie_8-1-2010
0 40 46

Hi! Remember you cannot have Fridays without Mondays! Have a great week! 

Can you believe it is almost mid-October? My, how time flies! So far I've made 2 apple/caramel cakes (one to share and the other for a bake sale), tried to take my time eating a small bag of candy corn and I'm going to put out my autumn lawn decorations today! We have this thing in our neighborhood where everybody hangs out a jack-o-lantern on their street light post. Quaint! Okay – so all of that has nothing to do with quitting smoking I know. I'll move along now! LOL!

First honoree is my friend Lynette in California! She has reached 300 smoke free days! Hugs Lynette and way to go! She doesn't come around as often as she did in the beginning of her quit, but, when she does you may want to sit up and pay attention! Lynette's passion is our newcomers or newbies as she calls them. Most of her blogs contain words of wisdom for going about the business of quitting. Thanks and congrats Lynette! Welcome aboard!

Our next special honoree is Beth (Finallyfree) with the first 50 days behind her! Beth lives in the “Nic Free Zone,” loves outdoor activities and repeats the mantra “Hakuna Matata!” whenever she needs to! For those of you who don't know about Hakuna Matata, take a moment to look it up on your computer! Congratulations Beth! Come celebrate with us on your special day!

Just got news from the Freedom train records department that we have one more person to honor today! Stephen (SMP101)? Are you here? Come away from the historic woodwork reproductions and welcome aboard! Help us celebrate your 50 days milestone with that great humor of yours!

Welcome aboard everybody! Anytime of year is good to be smoke free but this is a beautiful time of year. I hope all your Autumn days are filled with beauty as well as crisp and clear air to breathe. Celebrate!!!

This Train is bound for FREEDOM from the great Evils of tobacco and smoking!!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!! image Maggie 

Tags (1)
40 Comments