cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Freedom Train ♥ Happy Sunday ♥

MarcieWhosoever
0 25 73

Good morning and Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is enjoying their freedom from tobacco as much as me! When I stop and think about it, that I have actually quit smoking, I get very excited! With the help from everyone here at this site I was able to quit. Something I never thought I could do! AND the best part… I’m not miserable and never have been! A few tough days but I was determined!

This first lady was also determined to quit and she has been for 1 full year! Tsana, hop on board and celebrate 365 days of FREEDOM! Tsana does leather work and made Cyn a bracelet that says NOPE. It’s real nice, I want one! LOL https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/people/tsana

Let’s head to Jersey to get Flipdave! Dave has not smoked for 200 days! Hey Dave come party with us today! We haven’t seen you much lately. https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/people/flipdave

We somehow missed this ladies 50th day. We try so hard to keep track of everyone but with this many people joining daily it sometimes happens that we don’t add someone onto the conductors notes. Denise please join us today for your 55th day of freedom from smoking! Congratulations to you! Your 4 kids must be proud! https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/people/cheryl83

Next we have Cheryl celebrating for the first time on the Train with 50 days! I don’t know much about Cheryl but assume she likes penguins since that is her avatar! Congrats to you Cheryl! Awesome job! https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/people/cheryl83

NOT ONE HIT SINCE THE DAY WE QUIT!!!!!!!!!

This Train is bound for Freedom from the Evils of Tobacco and Smoking!!!!

“IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US,

YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN!!”  

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!       ~Marcie~  

Tags (1)
25 Comments
mikecity

Many congratulations to all  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheNewMe_Jo

JonesCarpeDiem

congrats to all

laura-m

Congratulations to all the honorees! 

cyn9

WoooHooooo to my friend Tsana! We basicly quit together. I a couple days behind her! We are doing it!!

cyn9

And congrats to Dave @ 200!

Denise @ 55 days!

and Cheryl @ her first 50!

jim117

Congratulations to all.  It wasn't as hard as you thought it would be was it?

joy36

Well, I still haven't got to get a picture to copy and paste, but I'm here ! I'm really happy to be on the train this time. I had planned to take a break from the site, due to it being so slow. But, I missed all my friend's way too much !!! I'm ready to ride with all my awesome friend's ! Love, Joy

cyn9

Now after all thatbouncing. I need coffee!

cyn9

And food...

cyn9

My bracelet from Tsana.

Ex_Nancy

CONGRATS to all aboard the Freedom Train today!!!   (photo courtesy of Linda N.)  img alt="" src="" />

MarcieWhosoever

lets EAT!

MarcieWhosoever

my favorite... Baked french onion soup!

MarcieWhosoever

lisa11209

Congratulations!  So glad to celebrate these great milestones!

tsana

Thanks so much, everyone! And congratulations to today's other train passengers 😄

maxsmiles

Way to go everyone.  Congrats!!

Denise3

Yay me!!!! Was out doing yard work earlier---yes yard work in January in NY!!! Crazy, right?? The weather is crazy!  So glad I got on board  today!!! Marcie, the salami sandwich looks yummy!!

maggie_8-1-2010

@ Marcie! I agree with denise - that sandwich looks so good. Also French onion soup is my fav! You're killin' me here!  ((hugs))

maggie_8-1-2010

imageDenise and Cheryl! Keep up the forward motion! Protect those quits and have a great ride today!

maggie_8-1-2010

@ TSANA...image hOPE YOU ARE ABLE TO MARK THIS VERY SPECIAL OCCASION AND ACCOMPLISHMENT WITH SOMETHING TANGIBLE FOR YOU TO LOOK AT. YOU DESERVE IT! CELEBRATE!!!

maggie_8-1-2010

Click to get the codes for this image. This cute graphic is a 3D round yellow rotating smiley face with the comment: Congrats!  DAVE!  So happy to celebrate with you today!

Strudel

Congrats to all the winners today!! 

tigtazpooh

oh wow,i would like braclet too.i love all the pictures and words of encouregment,all the short clips,what a great way to help smokers trying to quit or those who have quit,mary