cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Freedom Train 08/11/13

pir8fan
0 25 273

Good morning fellow EXer's! The Freedom Train is on the tracks, and prepared to make it's daily run to Freedom from smoking! Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal Freedom, and that of their friends!!

If you are new here, this vehicle provides an area for everyone to gather and celebrate the milestones, and successes of those in our community! There are no tickets! The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring! The rides on this Train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this Train is a desire to breathe Free! We encourage everyone to join in the celebration! No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees! Bring all your "EXtra baggage"! We will help you sort it out!

We encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, and those of your friends! Show your pride in your quit! 2 Days, 200 Days or 2000 Days! More, if you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our FREEDOM!! Post food and music! IT IS PARTY TIME!!!

This Train is bound for FREEDOM from the Evils tobacco and smoking!!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!! Tommy

Tags (1)
25 Comments
wishingstar

Renee hopping on board with 20 days . thanks for the ride

pir8fan

pir8fan

A little EXtra bacon from LindaN! She has been frying all morning!

pir8fan

I have the country ham coming up!

photo photo_zps8167a7fa.jpg

pir8fan

Lisa's favorite!!

Prime rib photo: Sliced Prime Rib Prime_Rib_2.jpg

Brenda_M

Looks delicious, Tommy! I'm hopping aboard with Eleven months, one week, 17 hours, 59 minutes and 29 seconds. 5809 cigarettes not smoked, saving $1,705.16. Life saved: 2 weeks, 6 days, 4 hours, 5 minutes.

smorgy8513

OH.....now I'm hungry!!    I'm on the train, this is the ride of my new life!!  

Sharon (almost on working 7 days!)

pir8fan

Scrambled eggs photo: Scrambled Eggs Scrambledeggs4-2-1.jpg

pir8fan

Grits photo: grits grits.jpg

OOOOOPS! WRONG GRITS!!
pir8fan

Grits photo: grits grits-with-butter-1.jpg

pir8fan

Bacon photo: bacon salad baconsalad_zps7502eabe.jpg

phyllis-12-7-15

Good morning Tommy. Thanks for the ride. I am at day 30 of my journey and heading in to No Mans Land. Can't wait to get to the other side......I've been told that is where TRUE FREEDOM LIES. I am so thankful to have found so many seasoned travelers to guide me on my way.

ShawnP

Congratulations to everybody that is here today!!!

ShawnP

Made you all Biscuits and Gravy. This is my fav

Mandolinrain

Very quick check-in 2day for my morning cup of Joe with my favorite ppl and my daily booster shot of EX. Will be 8 days at 3:30pm 2day:) Gotta run...and thank God I can:) and thanks to ALL of you! Have a blessed day!

erma2

good morning everyone.   im jumping on board with a 206 day quit ?  I think I am right. congratulations to everyone who is on board  today. ,  nope.   nef   Erma

ladybug49

good day to take a trip 61 days glad to be here

mikecity

Hi everyone,

I'm onboard with 726 days.

Many, many congrats to all who ride this train.

We are doing it !!!!!

kaka5

Hello people, 

Been reading lots of posts on this site for the last hour or so.. And it's great to see people share their experiences. I too would have joined in on this trip, but i guess i'll wait a while .. with people with 700+ days , travelling too, I guess a mere 1 day old quit seems paltry

@mikecity - could you please guide me to forums/ blogs which talk about staying quit.. Because this time , that's the problem area i wanna tackle. Had stayed quit for four months until I relapsed, don't want that happening again

kathy_ryz

Count me in at 41 days! I would post a juicy primerib roast if I could figure how to do graphics using an ipad!

Nyima_1.6.13

@ kaka, one day at a time is how we get it done, sooooo... one day is very important!

I am jumpimg on with 7+ months!

Thanks for all you do tommy! Just so you know, it's perfectly alright to share your grits with some G.R.I.T.S.! Just don't pour milk over them..ugh, northerners!

lindan_7-14-10

Congrats to all who have chosen to travel the path to FREEDOM. Our journey is what we make it, and we make it by taking it...one day at a time♥

keptpromise

Hey Tommy......you are posting waaay too many high saturated fat and high sodium foods!!  I love your "salad"!!  Lol!! 

keptpromise

Hey Tommy......you are posting waaay too many high saturated fat and high sodium foods!!  I love your "salad"!!  Lol!! 

Strudel

Thanks Tommy! Congrats to all!