cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Freedom Train 07/21/13

pir8fan
0 29 366

Good morning fellow EXer's! The Freedom Train is on the tracks, and prepared to make it's daily run to Freedom from smoking! Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal Freedom, and that of their friends!!

If you are new here, this vehicle provides an area for everyone to gather and celebrate the milestones, and successes of those in our community! There are no tickets! The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring! The rides on this Train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this Train is a desire to breathe Free! We encourage everyone to join in the celebration! No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees! Bring all your "EXtra baggage"! We will help you sort it out!

We encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, and those of your friends! Show your pride in your quit! 2 Days, 200 Days or 2000 Days! More, if you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our FREEDOM!! Post food and music! IT IS PARTY TIME!!!

This Train is bound for FREEDOM from the Evils tobacco and smoking!!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!! Tommy

Tags (1)
29 Comments
sharon110

FOURTEEN DAYS FREE, TODAY!!!!

A wonderful milestone, a terrific feeling of accomplishment, and a great outlook for the future.

I am so very glad to be aboard the train, and to have that part of my life gone forever.

mary242

good morning, Boss!! what an honor to ride today with you conducting on my 190 day!!! Thanks for the ride and for all you do!!.....but wheres the pancakes and coffee????????????????????????????????????????????????????   Mary

Michwoman

Congrats to Sharon on 14 and Mary with 190 Yeeha!!  I'm hopping on board on my 168th day!!!

pir8fan

Here you go Mary!!

pancakes photo: pancakes. Pancakes.jpg

kathy_ryz

So happy to join the ride today with you all, as I celebrate 20 days! Kudos to the great accomplishments of this train's passengers!

pir8fan

Maple syrup photo: maple syrup syrup.jpg

Stick of butter photo: stick of butter stickobutter.jpg       

pir8fan

coffee urn photo: Chrome Coffee Urn IMG_2168.jpg

ShawnP

Good morning everyone!! I am boarding this Sunday morning with 491 days!

Congratulations Kathy, Mary, Michwoman, Sharon and Tommy and everyone else that rides today.

pir8fan

Sausage Gravy biscuits photo: Sausage Gravy amp Biscuits 034.jpg

Biscuit and gravy Shawn??

nanawendy

Good Morning Exers. Thanks for stopping in NC this morning, Tommy I am getting onboard with 202 days. Congrats to Kathy, Mary, Michwoman,Sharon. Tommy and Shawn Tommy is there any tea, this morning?/

Wendy

12/31/12

ShawnP

mmmmmm absolutely Tommy!! that looks delicious as my mouth is watering now.

pir8fan

Morning Wendy!

Hot tea photo: morning hot tea hot-tea.jpg

ladybug49

Oh my that all looks soooooooooooo goooooooooood but it is black coffie and fruit for me tracking my food so my selfimposed food natze will know if I eat any of that but I swair I can smell it and it is good my mouth is so watering!!!!! I am on bord " 40 " days smoke free and I have lost 4 LBS, started old lady yoga and water exersize. 

erma2

Congratulations  to everyone before me with there quits. You know what I always have for breakfast is a 12 oz can of diet mountain dew.  i know kinda harsh but Im hooked. Iam hopping on board with a 185 day quit.?   very proud of myself .   but i will never let my guard down.  Happy Sunday to you all.  nope.   nef.   erma

cyn9

Good morning every one! Biscuits & gravy looks good Tommy! 

Congrats to all Ex'ers! I'm on board with 923 days!

nanawendy

I love biscuits and gravy !! YUM, Thanks for the tea, Tommy !!

Brenda_M

Congrats to all on your amazing quits! Thanks Tommy for conducting the train this morning!

I'm climbing aboard with Ten months, two weeks, three days, 19 hours, 29 minutes and 28 seconds. 5453 cigarettes not smoked, saving $1,600.69. Life saved: 2 weeks, 4 days, 22 hours, 25 minutes.

Nyima_1.6.13
  Congratulations to all the great quitters!.
  Tommy 1297?
  Mary 190
  Laura 168
  Kathy ryz 20
  Shawn 491
  Wendy 202
  LadyBug 40
  Erma 185
  Cyn 923
  Me 196
Nyima_1.6.13

Sorry Brenda, I must have been typing while you were posting!

@ Tommy, thanks for driving!

Nyima_1.6.13

Shucks, I missed Sharon too! Congrats on 14!

sistaaah

This newbie is along for the ride.  Four days and counting...

mikecity

Congratulations to all! 

Good work!! 

Nice job!!

Keep going for it!!

lindan_7-14-10

MarcieWhosoever

838 days for me! thanks for the ride today Tommy!

Marcie

MisFitz
I'm riding today working on my 21st smoke free day and feeling good!!
phyllis-12-7-15

congrats on staying smoke free everyone

9 days for me......that means double digits tomorrow

lisa11209

Great train ride today!  Congratulations to all the quitters!

janie29

I am on board.  Today is 9 Days.  Feeling good.  My tongue is even pink now!!!

Strudel

Thanks Tommy! Congrats to us all today!