cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Forget or ignore the Law of Addiction at your own Peril

summer-07-06-15
0 4 21

Forgetting or ignoring The Law of Addiction"www.whyquit.com". "Adminstration of a drug to an addict will cause re-establishment of chemical dependece upon the addictive substance" www.whyquit.com.  And here I set  BLOGGing after being off  nicotine for 8 eight months. Telling myself that I don't have go back and read the blogs post by jonescarp aka Dale.  

About going thru two set of seasons, why would that have anything to do with me.  I am no longer a newbie or someone just starting my quit. READ READ READ. never to old to learn a lesson. No I haven't relapse. But I have relapse many a time during my sixth month on other quits.. This time I re-read and better prepared myself for the long haul. 

I had bloged about something going in my life, and thank God Dale reminded me, of memories that our brains still have to smoking. And went back to reading about what happens after NML's and how you don't think about smoking as much as you used to, but having that One intence desired to smoke both ignoring or forgetting the Law of Addiction.

I don't want to have go past go and go directly to Jail of addiction. "www.whyquit.com."  Yes as time goes by we do forget  the intence urges or triggers of the first three days. weeks,  NML.s and four months.

But we come to a bump in our life and we start thinking the Law of Addiction doesn't apply to us. We tell ourselves one puff won't hurt LOL or just that one cigarrete, I  am stronger than that old addict. 

Excuses  a death, illness, job loss, divorce or any other thing that may happen. Not One Puff Ever.

Never Ever Forget. The smell, the expence, and future illness.

Winners Never Quit

4 Comments