cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Food for Thought

Cousin-Itt
6 11 237

A friend of mine from the old Quitnet sent me this yesterday and I thought I'd share it with you.   

As the world fights to figure everything out, I'll be holding doors for strangers, letting people
cut in front of me in traffic, saying good morning to those I see, keeping babies entertained in
grocery lines, stopping to talk to someone who is lonely, tipping generously when I can, waving at police, sharing food and other necessities when I can, giving children a thumbs-up, being patient with a salesclerk, smiling at a passer-by,
WHY? I will not stand to live in a world where love is invisible. Join me in showing kindness,
understanding, and judging less.
Be kind to a stranger, give grace to friends who are having a bad day, be forgiving to yourself.
If you can't find kindness, BE kindness

I'm not sure where it came but I believe it came from Soulseeds on Facebook

peace.jpg

11 Comments
About the Author
Raised 4 boys My second oldest died in 2013 at the age of 25. I have 3 granddaughters the youngest born 10/21 and 1 grandson born 12/14/2019. I coached little baseball for over 18 years. Worked in construction my whole life My last 2 cigarettes were on the way to the emergency room. That was the last thing I remembered as I woke up my hands tied o the hospital bed on a ventilator I was out for 4 days