cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Focus?

ash91
0 6 76
I am on hour 69, but who's counting haha?! Anyways, pretty much day three. Still using the gum, but I did cut it in half, and stretched the dosages out more today than yesterday. I am struggling so badly with the inability to focus. Any suggestions? I am in school, attempting homework, oh man...it's not going well. I am reading the words, but nothing is going in!
6 Comments
JonesCarpeDiem

69 Hours.

Inability to focus can be a symptom. Read what you can and take it in as best you can and let your sub conscious hash it out while you sleep. (are you sleeping ok?)

JonesCarpeDiem

And i you wake up with a full mind, write it out and then allow yourself to go back to sleep.

If you are having trouble sleeping, use an alarm.

MePlus3
B12 supplements promotes concentration and Ginkgo Biloba is a herbal supplement that help. Research what's best for you both can be found OTC for cheap. I'm no dr though.
Thomas3.20.2010

Iagree with the suggestions above. I also use 

Phosphatidylserine (PS)

can't spell it or even remember it but it works!

Try to avoid excess caffeine - a little goes a long way and stay hydrated. 

Sleep is very important so you might try melatonin if you feel like you need it!

ash91
I actually am not sleeping well...but I have heard that improves with time as well. I hadn't thought of supplements, thanks a bunch!
maryfreecig

Are you drinking a ton of coffee? More than usual?

Only one thing you really need to focus on: you guessed it--quitting.

The rest will follow.