cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Five months, one week, four days, 9 hours, 20 minutes and 13 seconds. 3287 cigarettes not smoked, sa

jim_taddeo
0 15 3

I'm glad I have SILK_QUIT because I forgot how many days it is........ 🙂 Which is REALLY COOL. I could figure it out but I've kind of lost interest in counting by days..........I've been quit for between 5 and 6 months....LOL So Papa got his Yule Tide Venison this morning. Hunting as a NON-SMOKER just RULES! I'm a very happy camper.

• Benefits for the hunter that I noticed here in year 1:
  •   
  • Greatly improved night vision
  •   
  • Much higher tolerance to the cold
  •   
  • Greatly improved sense of hearing
  •   
  • Greatly improved sense of smell
  •   
  • Hands and body do not shake anymore
  •   
  • No smoking in the woods
  •   
  • Do not STINK like cigarettes
  •   
  • No coughing
  •   
  • Dragging the deer was MUCH EASIER and no it's not just a little one. It got my heart pumping REALLY good but no winding AT ALL.

Quitting smoking did not make me a successful hunter. I've been hunting for 30 years +. Quitting smoking GREATLY ENHANCED the experience for me but it BY NO MEANS LIMITED TOO that part of my life. I'm SO GLAD I QUIT! I just can't see any reason to ever go back to that crap!

I THINK TODAY I'LL JUST CHOOSE NOT TO USE!
THAT IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA!

I'm Papa Jimmy and I've been FREE for Five months, one week, four days, 9 hours, 46 minutes and 25 seconds. 3288 cigarettes not smoked, saving $795.73. Life saved: 1 week, 4 days, 10 hours, 0 minutes.

15 Comments