cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

First Day

sara8
0 3 41
Hey everyone! Today was my first day of not smoking, and joining the EX group. I started smoking when I was 14, and now that I am almost 27, and the price of cigs these days, decided I needed to quit. Not only for the money, but for my health and my family's health as well. My husband quit with me, so that is helping a bit. I put the "patch" on this morning, but by this evening, sitting around the tv, I started to crave one really bad. don;t have any in the house, and live on a farm, I decided to get on the computer. I was sitting here, thinking about the commercials I've seen about this site, so I thought "What the heck." Now here I am. I hope it helps.
3 Comments
les
It will help, I promise! Whenever I have a "moment", I get online and come here and read and comment. It really helps. We all understand what the others are going through. It is a great place! Congrats on your first day!
robbje
man same boat. 3rd day on patch. starting to note how much parts of the house smell like smoke. may be better to sign off,go to area in house where i didnt smoke.
robbje
man same boat. 3rd day on patch. starting to note how much parts of the house smell like smoke. may be better to sign off,go to area in house where i didnt smoke.