cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

First Day of this Journey

Gail561
7 3 102

All I can say is we all started from day one and didn't know what the outcome would be. We all knew we should / did stop smoking as it was harming us in so many ways. Yes, to say the first day, first week, first month wasn't scary or stressful would be an understatement. It's a path of the unknown scares us but to learn to deal without them is so much less stressful. Yes, a lot of the stress goes away when you stop lighting up or vaping. You don't have to look over your shoulder and feel like a social outcaster any longer. You can still do whatever you want to do without it in your hands. Welcome to any new comers who are joining us. You can find valuable tips along the way that worked for others and myself. It's one of the best decisions you can do for yourself.

3 Comments
About the Author
Learning to deal with the effects of COPD - one day at a time. I am a survivor and new steps in improving my life style. I work full time as a CSR for a Plumbing Manufacturing Company. I am married to a supportive husband and a daughter who are my rock.