cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Finally!

jay23
0 11 37

Yesterday, my 200th day without a cigarette, my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl!  Emma Ruth is 8lbs. 5oz. and 20 and a half inches long.  We're so happy and exhausted and we're in love with our baby girl!!!  I'm going to take a nap!!!! 

11 Comments
brenda61

http://www.desiglitters.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/congratulations-desi-glitters-31.gif

AND CONGRATS ON BEING 200 DAYS SMOKE FREE.  LIFE IS SO FULL OF WONDERFUL BLESSINGS

Bonnie11.3.2009

Congratulations, Jay!  You must be feeling so proud and happy, good for you, a family now.  And you smoke-free for 200 days!  It doesn't get any better than this, thanks for shaing your journey with all of us! 

aztec

THAT;S SO COOL A NEW BABY ! WOW AND YOU ARE SMOKE FREE, SHE NEVER HAS TO SEE YOU DO THT TO YOURSELF. GREAT JOB AND CONGRATES OT THE BOTH OF YOU. BIG LOVE SENT YOUR WAY. ENJOY YOUR NEW ADVENTURE. BE A STARTER YOU'VE ALREADY BECOME AN EX. START ALL THE GREAT NEW THINGS ABOUT YOUR LIFE WITHOUT A CIGARETTE. GREAT JOB!

dawn4

WOW JAY!!!  TWO HUNDRED DAYS SMOKE FREE AND EMMA RUTH!!!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Yaya2.6.10

Hooray for 200 days and Emma Ruth.  BTW I love the name.  Get rested cuz you are going to need it.

Thomas3.20.2010

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU (and YOUR WIFE!) YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you all! You're probably exhausted so rest up because those 3 A.M. feedings are so much fun!!!!  GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

james41

Congratulations!!

Live4thedash

Congratulations on all fronts!!!!    Nothing but great news from you!!!  Keep it going!! NOPE & NEF!

Bee_Jay

Some days are just wonderful! Congratulations!!!!!

Sootie

CONGRATULATIONS to you and your wife and welcome to baby Emma.

A baby changes everything---in the best way possible--enjoy!

TV-Lasttime24-7

Jay from the bottom of my heart I wish you and your new family all the best that life has to offer, Congrats on the new baby and you have always been a kind person on here and I do wish you lots of love going forward with your family.