cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Finally got to see a doctor

snow90
0 2 5

On Monday, after 3 months of waiting for my appointment, I finally got to see a doctor. FINALLY. I brought up a few things that have been bothering me, and he gave me the general once-over. Said my heart and lungs sound good, and that my blood pressure reading is perfect. He said if I still feel the need to do a full spirometry test we can discuss that at the next appointment, which is luckily not that far away. He did prescribe me some Zoloft though, as well as some Ativan for my bad panic attacks. So I can finally be back on Zoloft, which really helped me manage my GAD when I was last on it. Boy will I be glad to be less stress reactionary to every thing! 

Got the twins signed up for pre-k, my daughter is really excited but my son doesn't seem too enthused. Have been trying to work with him on using his words all the time, he has a difficult time focusing. When he stops focusing, he starts humming/ stops using his words. He's a very bright kid, it's just frustrating sometimes. Last I had him screened, they suspected he may have ADD. My hubby has ADHD, so I could see where my little man would get it, because he's just like daddy!

Finals are coming up, so I am likely to have another stretch of silence here. Hope all is well with everyone. I've got class early in the morning, woo!

2 Comments