cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Fighting my inner demons

kseller421
0 9 127

So, My quit date was a failure. The date came and went and I think I might have made it 3 days without a cig. For the past few months I have battled and battled the thoughts, excuses, desire, hate, pleasure, and all the demons in my head going back and forth between smoking/not smoking. Im not really sure what made this month different but Ive decided to quit and stick to it. Ive said this before but this is the longest I have ever went without a cig. I started on the 1st. The withdrawals have been literally unbearable. I feel like I have a very addictive personality. My mother was a severe addict to several different drugs. Maybe genetics come into play. I dont know if its mental or not but I have cold sweats, nausea, dizzineess, trouble sleeping, trouble concentrating, I am like a monster eating everything in sight. These withdrawals are terrible. I literally think about smoking about every 30 minutes. This is by far the hardest thing I have ever done in my whole life. ugh Im trying so hard. the battle is almost to much to withstand.

Trying to hang in there.---Fayth

Peace & Love 42

9 Comments