cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Feeling Grateful!

kym4
2 9 111

Good morning all! been 14 days smoke free! Has not been easy! some days are definately better than others, so I will continue to take it one day at a time! Gotta say it is really great not smoking,having to run to the store just to make sure I had enough cigaretts to get me through, no more smell, no more ashes all over my car! Was thinking last night, just in 14 days alone I would have smoked 400 cigarettes! That thought is frightening to me! I will continue to be grateful every single day that I dont smoke! have a great day! thank you  Kym!

9 Comments
susan_m

Congratulations Kym!!  Sounds like you're doing well....it's not easy but so worth it to quit. Keep focusing on the positive sides of being smoke free. You've got this!!

Susan 

MarilynH

Congratulations kym4 ,on your awesome 14 precious smoke free days and counting WTG you are doing super fantastic with your ongoing splendiforous quit......

Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations Kym!  Two weeks is great!  

Mortalzeus

Well done Kym!  The benefits will just keep coming too:)  And thanks for reminding me what a hassle having to always be stopping at the store was!

Darren

JACKIE1-25-15

pastedImage_1.jpg

You are well on your way.  14 Days of Freedom  Awesome.  Stay close. Don't give up.

ShawnP

14 days is fabulous!!!

Strudel

Two weeks is wonderful! Congrats to you! Be sure to stay close.

elvan

Congratulations on  two weeks, those first two weeks have nicknames (Hell Week and Heck week) so you have make it through the double H's.  It gets easier as you stack up your days, stay close, read about addiction, plan how you will handle craves.

Good for you!

TerrieQuit

Congratulations on 15 days kym. I'm glad you are here! This might be helpful! https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/newbie-quitters?sr=search&searchId=032e85bc-ac16-4319-a03d...   ~Terrie~