cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Feeling Better every day!

tyler59
3 12 117

I have been off the smokes for over 2 years now and I have never felt better in my life.You

not only feel better physically you will feel better mentally.This has been the greatest thing I 

have ever achieved in my life after stopping Drinking which I did 20 years ago.I know for 

smokers that have just stopped it's really tough and kind of scary ...but keep trying and even if you

fail and smoke..just start over..Just remember you are not giving up anything,smoking is just a big lie,

it is only a way to get nicotine and you don't need nicotine to be happy..When that little guy in your head

starts asking for a smoke just laugh at it and the urge will go away.If you feel like your giving something up

you will be thinking about a smoke for the rest of your life.You don't need to smoke to be happy,calm,or relaxed.

Tags (1)
12 Comments
Sandy-9-17-17

Congrats to you Tyler, I am just starting year 2 of my quit, I am so happy to be a quitter and look forward to supporting others in their journey to be free from this addiction. 

So glad you came to share your journey with everyone here, you are proof that this can be conquered, but more importantly, never to give up trying to succeed, because sooner or later, you will! 

JACKIE1-25-15

Congrats on 2 years, Laughter is the best medicine.  Please come to impart your wisdom more often.  Thanks for sharing. 

YoungAtHeart

Thanks so much for stopping by with your story of success and words of encouragement!

Congratulations on your two years+!

Nancy

Barbscloud

Congrats on your two years.  Thanks for sharing your success!

199 DOF

Christine13

Great that you have two years!!  Rahhhh!!!

Daniela2016

Hey, thanks for stopping by, you did it all on your own, didn't you? 

We seem to have quit the same month of 2016 but I have never "met" you here!  Nice to meet you tyler59‌, and thanks for stopping by to share your awesome state of health and mind, at this stage in quitting smoking!  It is a great feed-back, mostly for our newbies.

Congratulations!

Strudel

Hi there - congrats on 2 years! 

tyler59

Yes I signed up back in 2016 and quit and I just forgot about this website...I did quit on my own

but I did a lot of reading and self hypnosis...

tyler59

Thank you  

tyler59

Thank you very much 

tyler59

Thank you so much..It's been a lot easier than I thought

Giulia

Glad you jumped back in here.  I just put you on our /blogs/Giulia-blog/2017/06/18/elders-list-ao-december-7-2016 .  Kudos on your 2 1/2 years.  Don't be a stranger!

About the Author
Hi,I am 60 years old and was a smoker for over 35 years..I have started quitting when I was 40 but have been an on and off smoker ever since...I would go 6 months or a couple of times 2 years but could never seem to stop for ever... and forget about smoking plus I am making great money.