cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Feel a need to rant

gina72
0 6 16
I don't want to be a real downer here, but I honestly don't know how much more of this weather I can handle. It's starting to really eat at me. And I have it a lot better than most by comparison. But come on. Enough already. I'm fully aware that spring is a ways away. And you would think I would be used to it given my geography. But it seems like the blahs have taken over everybody here, including me. I just want a break. One or two days of the sun being warmer than the air. Anything to recharge everybody's batteries. A small sign that baseball season really is right around the corner. With that said I will stop. I feel better for venting. My apologies to anyone living in regions being pounded by precipitation. I know you are also sick of it.
6 Comments
Barbara145

Hi Gina.  What can we do about the weather?  Acceptance is our only choice.  Take care of yourself.  God bless you,  Barbara    P.S.  Spring follows winter.  ALWAYS!!!

bonniebee

I am with you Gina i am sick and tired of winter and I know I will feel better once the spring arrives and I can be outdoors walking and working in my gardens ! We need to vent and this is a good place to do it !

SimplySheri

Vent away, Gina!!  I myself have always loved winter.....the cold fresh air, the smell of wood burning stoves, sliding on icy sidewalks 🙂  I live in Florida now so we only get snow every now and then but I still remember the Wisconsin winters of my childhood.  Lovely times!!

Spring will come, of course.  And I enjoy that as well.

Glad you blogged....it made me smile. 

jdrabbit01

I completely agree!!  I am in Northeast PA and though we haven't been buried in snow, the cold just won't let up for a day.  I do love living in a place where I get to experience the very different seasons, but this one has been rough.  Soon, very soon, we will be able to get out and enjoy the spring air!

djmurray

I solved the problem of the freezing rain we got today by staying in my pajamas and not venturing into it.  Sometimes we just have to say "uncle."

Giulia

Keep the faith