cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Fear not.

Julieibbo
0 9 33

I would like to thank everybody for there gracious support. I have made it to 50 days without a smoke, I would like to say that quitting is not easy, but on this site you can really do it, I only wan't a cigarette probably just once a day now, but stay strong it passes with time. Smoking has been mostly bad for me than good, I never wan't  to smoke again and  be controlled by them and they left me very poor, never again will I have such a stupid habit. I was a smoker for 30 years and I hardly feel like I need the support anymore. Just checking in and seeing if I can be of any assistance to a newbie. 

Good luck everyone, but in the second month there is no battle.

9 Comments
smorgy8513

You will support the newbies just by being here.      50 days is great.......you are still in NML and need to be putting yourself first and foremost to get through this time.     Share what has worked for you, give "atta girl or boy" when you read someone's blog and hear their success for that day.         Sometimes when we worry too much about being there for others we lose track of what we need for ourselves.

I'm glad you are here.     I'm happy and proud of you to be at 50 days.       Here's your "Atta Girl" for today!

Sharon  198 days of Freedom!

smorgy8513

OOPS

Julieibbo

Thank you, and congratulations Sharon.

Julieibbo

Lol, that's great.

luxie

Congratulations on the big 50!! Great job Julie

Marion

Thomas3.20.2010
Isn't it amazing how far you've come???? And the best is still ahead!!! Congratulations on 50 Smoke FREE Days!
cheryl_1-1-14

Today is day 50 for me as well.  Sounds like you've got this under control.  I hope every day from now forward will be easy for you but please keep up your guard.  Yesterday was crazy fro me.  I've read to expect 10 bad days of the 100 days in NML and I'm right on schedule.  Maybe it's still hitting me because I'm still on the patch for another week.  Congrats on your success and keep on helping others see that it can be done.

klv

Great job on protecting your 50 day quit. You are doing great. NOPE on matter what.

promise_judy

Wonderful to hear from you and knowing that you have 50 days on your quit makes me soooooo happpy. Congrats!!!