cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Family

cookie804
0 24 123

I am in the process of taking a break from doing yard work. I need to be with my family some and answer my messages. As I was doing this, I came up with and idea that I think at least is great for me. I feel like I would like to know more about my family so I started a book.

screen name        real name           quit date               state of residence

This is just helping me feel closer to my newfound family.

Hugs and kisses to everyone

Carolyn

24 Comments
ShawnP

Shawn is both my screen name and real name. I quit on March 17, 2012 and I live in Cleveland, Ohio

LouiseR

Louise(my middle name) is my screen name, my real name is Mary.  I quit on 9-11-13 and I live in Michigan(20 miles north of Detroit)

freeneasy

freeneasy-James is my real name but people call me Jim, Jimmy, Jimbo... Quit 01/05/13 and I live in Bethlehem, Pa.

Deena-A-Yenni

I love this.  Deena A. Yenni is my birth name and screen name.  I quit on 6/2/14 and reside in the great State of Ohio in a lovely community called Lorain all the way North on the lake.  About 30-35 miles West of Cleveland.

phyllis-12-7-15

My name is Phyllis and I quit on 7-12-13. I live in the magnolia state, Mississippi.

Polynha

Polynha is my screen name and Polyana is my real name. I quit on 08/19/13 and I live in summerville, SC. 

kristine5-27-14

Kristine is my real name. I quit May 27th 2014 and I live in South-West Michigan

Wanda45

Wanda is both my screen and real name, although my grandchildren call me Grannie.  I quite 02/24/14 and I live in Northwest Louisiana.

Mike.n.Atlanta

M n @ is short for Mike n @lanta ~ Mike is my given name ~ I quit stinkin October 1, 2004 & I live Lawrenceville Georgia a few minutes from Atlanta.

Keep on keepin on,

M n @

Brenda_M

Hi, Carolyn! My screen name is Brenda M, my real name is Brenda (but my last name doesn't start with M!), my quit date is 9/3/2012, and I am a reluctant resident of the Hoosier state for now.

trudyd

screen name trudy d real name trudy "D" is last name initial quit 2/2/14 cold turkey smoked 46 years!!From way upstate in NEW YORK state

Ms.J_11-10-2013

Hi Carolyn,

My real name is Jackie, my screen name is Ms. J ~ My quit date was 11/10/13 ans I live in Erie, Pennsylvania

JonesCarpeDiem

dale/dale  1/2/2007  45 miles north of San Diego

smorgy8513

Screen name is Smorgy (some day I'll share how I got that nickname), real name is Sharon, quit on 8/5/13   (wow, I just celebrated 1 year!) and I live 20 some miles northwest of Minneapolis, MN.

Thanks, this is fun!

annb
Wonderful Carolyn. I started trying to do this too but lost my concentration. Thanks this will help me with my little book!!! Screen name: Annb. My real name is Ann and b is first letter of last name. I joined this site in March 2014. I live in Alex, VA.
froguelady

My screen name is froguelady, real name Betty and I live right outside of Houston Tx.

froguelady

Oophs, forgot to add quit date 3/16/11

Jennifer-Quit

Jennifer 5-1-14 Arkansas

nanawendy

Carolyn, My screen name is nanawendy, real name is Wendy, quit date 12/31/12, I live in Fayetteville, NC.

keep calm and carry on

Wendy

12/31/12

johio

Johio....Joe...08/01/13....Ohio

Junior7

Screen name: Junior (He was my beloved DachsundxDoberman mix who passed away in 2006).  Avatar: Fred, my soul-mate beagle who passed in 2012.  Real Name: June or Junebug. 

Live in California's central valley.   Quit date: 8/3/14.

GreenThumb3

Green thumb ,Bill    2 Miles from Disney land SO CAL  quit date dec 7 2013 

pir8fan

Pir8fan        Tommy          01/01/10       Naples, Florida

Pir8fan is for the Pirates of East Carolina University!

Strudel

Strudel is my screen name and Kathy is my real name. I quit on 6-12-2010. I live in Charlotte, NC