cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

FRIDAY'S FREEDOM TRAIN

lindan_7-14-10
0 90 126

Good afternoon friends, I am looking forward to the first weekend of this awesome Autumn season. I am ready to begin our travels for the day. Sit back, relax and enjoy your ride on the FREEDOM Train:) Denise is at her one year mark today. We tip our hats to you .. congratulations Denise!!! Schwack has 900 days as of today. High Fives for you!!! Quittingtoday81612 ( Lisa ) is a married lady with four children, two grandsons and a granddaughter on the way. Come join us for your 50 day celebration!!!!! Now onto South Dakota to pick up a lady that we all hold dear. determinedinthedakotas ( Cindy ) is an avid Nascar fan, loves football and her weekend roadtrips.Her smoke free living has enabled her to run, jump, and play with her grandsons. She lets us know that she also has enough energy left over to chase hubby around the house( hmm? ) .. lol!!!! Step up here you crazy girl and show us what a real party is all about!!!! WTG Cindy on 600 FREEDOM days!!! We love you girl:) Our last stop is in Oklahoma. Our dedicated ckoalaco ( Peggy ) resides here. She is never at a loss for words. Peggy shoots straight from the hip and hopes that she hits her target each and every time. She has been a permanent fixture at EX for 2800 smoke free days now. She wants to help us gain control over this horrendous addiction to nicotine. Peggy tells us that "knowledge talks...wisdom listens" I will listen to you anyday my friend!! Enjoy this beautiful Fall weather, get outside and play in the leaves ... what could be more fun??????                                                   This Train is bound for FREEDOM from the Evils of tobacco and smoking.                                                         "IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"                                                                  ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Linda♥

Tags (1)
90 Comments
lindan_7-14-10

Dining Car .. now serving lunch

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

maggie_8-1-2010

Hello Ms Conductor Linda! Glad to be here with you and all these fine honorees. Also I'm happy to be joining my friends in celebrating!

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

for Maggie♥

lindan_7-14-10

maggie_8-1-2010

@ Lisa with 50 smoke free days...

image Keep going! Enjoy your party today.

lindan_7-14-10

Giulia

OH BOY OH BOY!!!  A bunch of GRAND quitters.  Proud to know ya! 

(But Linda, Peggy has 2800 days not 2000.  You've cut her down by over 2 years!!!  That lady has been quit FOREVER!)

KUDOS YOU ALL!!!

maggie_8-1-2010

Awwwww...thank you Ms Linda!

lindan_7-14-10

Thank you G, I am out of my sick bed to do this and apparantly haven't knocked all of the cobwebs out, love you lady♥

maggie_8-1-2010

It's been so great to see you out and about here lately Cindy! Yay for your progress!

lindan_7-14-10

Peggy, you became my COACH over 4 yrs ago and from the bottom of my heart, I thank you for never letting me give up. Congrats on 2800 days of FREEDOM♥

lindan_7-14-10

WTG!!!! Cindy .. Congrats my friend on reaching 600 smoke free days, luvya girl♥

lindan_7-14-10

Congrats to Schwack ( 900 days ).. Denise ( one year ) .. and Lisa ( 50 days ) ♥♥♥

maggie_8-1-2010

For my awe-inspiring friend, Peggy, with her 2800 smoke free days!

Enjoy the day!  Bouquet of Flower

lindan_7-14-10

let's party people!!!!!!

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

lindan_7-14-10

Oklahoma state Rose for you Peggy

maggie_8-1-2010

I know you are proud of yourself. 1 year is so special. I hope you are able to mark this day with somethine that will last forever like your quit! I bought earrings!

image Way to go Denise!!!

maggie_8-1-2010

@ Nancy.....Hi!

maggie_8-1-2010

image Congrats to the rest of us as well and please protect your quits!

maggie_8-1-2010

lindan_7-14-10

YES!!!!! we are!!!!!!

maggie_8-1-2010

schwack

Thank you all for the well wishes!  900 days!  Hard to believe, and so very glad I have stuck with it! My pants might be a little tighter, but the quit fite quite comfortably, thanks to you all!

- schwack

jojo_2-24-11

Sweet Linda, Feel better soon! And thank you for your never ending commitment to bringing this Freedom Train to us filled with lots of good food and drink.

WOOHOO Peggy with 2800 days! WOW! That's one great quit you have going on.Thanks for staying around here, you have helped me alot in this, my forever quit!

Cindy, you are one of the people I remember the most when I first got here. Our quit days are so very close and I remember coming here and seeing that you were a week or two ahead of me, I thought how great that was and I couldn't wait until I had that amount of time and now, we are DOING IT! YAY, Cindy! Great 600 days of quit! All the time you spent here blogging and commenting on others post have taught me so much and how to be a better ex-smoker! Thank you!

lindan_7-14-10

Continue partying and celebrating your FREEDOM .. I will return later♥

jojo_2-24-11

schack with 900 days! You should be very proud of those tight pants, theres no smokers cough to blow them out! Great Quit! Congratulations!

jojo_2-24-11

Denise, Congrats on a year! WTG! Lisa with 50 days! Lets here it for another 50! Yay! All these great honorees today! CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO HAVE REACHED A MILESTONE IN YOUR QUIT! Celebrate it!

shaheen

shaheen

shaheen

DENISE........

shaheen

Schwack,,,,,

shaheen

CINDY, YAY for you my friend..... ❤️

shaheen

Hi Lisa, congratulation for you,

pir8fan

I am happy to be aboard this Train today!

Peggy! 2800 Days! Remember the first 100? Imagine that 28 times! Totally awesome!

C1NDY, 51X HUNDR3D D4Y5!! Y0U 4R3 D01NG GR347! 1 4M 50 Pr0UD 0F Y0U! 1 KN0W 7H47 Y0U 4R3 7R4V3L1NG, 8U7 L00K1NG F0RW4RD 70 5331NG Y0U 70N1GH7!!!

Denise! Congrats on the first Full Year of your New and Improved Smoke Free Life! Do something special for yourself today!

Lisa! 50 Days! Welcome aboard for you first Train ride as a guest of honor! This should be the first of many!!

LindaN Thank you for bringing us todays edition of the Freedom Train! I hope you feel better soon! Love you!

If anyone does not understand my message to Cindy, see her blog from last night!

Party Time!           Tommy

YoungAtHeart

2800 days free?!!  OMG - how MARVELOUS!

Congratulations to all the oldtimers (in phrase only).  You deserve to be feted!

Newfound_Joy

I am Sooooooo very proud to be aboard this Freedom Train today with ALL of YOU AMAZING HONOREES!!!!

With all of your help, we stay quit together. 

YOU ARE ALL Q U I T T E R S  AND O V E R C O M E R S!!!

img alt="" src="" />

Newfound_Joy

Denise, Schwack, Lisa, Cindy, and Peggy:  You are all LIVING EXAMPLES to me that I never ever want to give up!!

img alt="" src="
http://gifsoup.com/" />

gypsy6

Congrats to all of you!