cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

FRIDAY'S FREEDOM TRAIN

lindan_7-14-10
0 18 28

☺Good morning friends, and welcome to the first day of Autumn, where the leaves of Summer shed their green and take on the vibrant hues of Fall ( it happens to be my favorite of all the seasons ) I have missed everyone and I'm looking forward to listening in to the chatter among friends. We just have a couple of stops this morning, I am ready to leave the station, the engines have warmed and I am really looking forward to when the Dining Car opens. So, here we go. As I said, "we only have a couple of stops" Our first being to pick up pockets, who has 200 smoke free days. Hop on board and enjoy your celebration .. CONGRATS to you☺ Next, we find ourselves in Maryland, looking for lotonia. She is living her FREEDOM of 300 days today. Step up and have a seat. Join us as we party and celebrate our quits. WTG lotonia☺ I am ready for some cooler weather, bubbling casseroles and fresh baked pies. Did I mention that I love the Fall? Teehee☺ Enjoy your day and make it smoke free my friends☺        THIS TRAIN IS BOUND FOR FREEDOM FROM THE EVILS OF TOBACCO AND SMOKING. IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN!         ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Linda N♥

Tags (1)
18 Comments