cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

FREEDOM TRAIN - Thursday. WooHoo its the FREEDOM TRAIN!!!

cyn9
0 18 53

Good Morning fellow EXer's! The Freedom Train is on the tracks, and prepared to make it's daily run to Freedom from smoking! Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal Freedom, and that of their friends!!

If you are new here, this vehicle provides an area for everyone to gather and celebrate the milestones, and successes of those in our community! There are no tickets! The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring! The rides on this Train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this Train is a desire to breathe Free! We encourage everyone to join in the celebration! No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees! Bring all your "EXtra baggage"! We will help you sort it out!

We encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, and those of your friends! Show your pride in your quit! Days, 200 Days or 2000 Days!More, it you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our FREEDOM!! Post food and music! IT IS PARTY TIME!!!

This Train is bound for FREEDOM from the Evils tobacco and smoking!!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!   Cyndie

Tags (1)
18 Comments
cyn9

Good morning all!

Fall is in the air and with the changing season, brings new craves. Beware of the Nicodemon.  Acknowlege the crave, but don't dwell on it and let it overwelm you. Don't give it the power it seeks. Its only a feeling and it will pass quickly. You are in control!

The cooler fall air smells so good! Raking leaves, tilling spent gardens, geese and birds grouping together, for thier migration south. I love autumn.

cyn9

Try this a little larger....

pir8fan

Good Morning Cyn! Thank you for driving the Freedom Train today! I am stepping aboard today, with my 1350 Days of Freedom, to help everyone celebrate their own milestones! I am happy to see all of our friends aboard, and EXtending the hand of friendship to those who may be riding for the first time! It is also good to welcome some old friends back home! Enjoy the journey to Freedom! There is room for all at the top of the mountain! And the view is fantastic!!

cyn9

Congrats Tommy!! WOW! 1350 is awesome! I am so glad you are here leading the way!!

cory-3-10-13

Hi Cyn! Nice elk, wow! I love autumn, too.  I had to jump on board quickly before I got back to my chores to shout out my 186 days today. I am loving life as an EX. Have a great smoke free day everyone!

cyn9

cyn9

cyn9

Mandolinrain

Good Morning...day 40 for me! Wow Tommy, 1350 days is impressive! I want that for myself...so heres to another day of keeping them away from my face!

jojo_2-24-11

Hi Cyn and good morning to all who ride this wonderful train of freedom! I'm on board with 930 days and loving every second of it. You know, I thought I could never be a non-smoker and I came here and received the love and support and encouragement that is never ending. If you are out there and still thinking about it, just do it, you'll never regret it! Have a beautiful smoke-free day to all.

Maryjo1953

70 days smoke free - thanks for the ride.

Maryjo1953

70 days smoke free - thanks for the ride.

phyllis-12-7-15

Good morning ALL

62 days for me

smorgy8513

What great numbers.   Proud to stand alongside all of you with my 38!    Thanks for the ride Cyn. 

Enjoy brunch!

ShawnP

Hopping onoboard with 544 days!!!  To my fellow riders, lets celebrate each day that we are free!!! woooo hoooo

lindan_7-14-10

High Five for me on 1156 FREEDOM days♥

lindan_7-14-10

Congrats to all who are walking the FREEDOM Path♥

Strudel

Congrats to all!