cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

* FREEDOM TRAIN * St. Pattys Day!!

cyn9
0 49 241

Good morning fellow EXer's! The Freedom Train is on the tracks, and prepared to make it's daily run to Freedom from smoking! Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal Freedom, and that of their friends!!

If you are new here, this vehicle provides an area for everyone to gather and celebrate the milestones, and successes of those in our community! There are no tickets! The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring! The rides on this Train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this Train is a desire to breathe Free! We encourage everyone to join in the celebration! No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees! Bring all your "EXtra baggage"! We will help you sort it out!

From time to time we do have questions about counting days. While we encourage everyone to celebrate everyday of their Freedom, here at the Freedom Train we count the days you have completed! For EXample I quit on 01/01/2010. On 12/31/2010 I had reached 365 days. However, I had not completed a year until 01/01/2011! Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to me at any time! https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/people/pir8fan

Now, we encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, and those of your friends! Show your pride in your quit! Days, 200 Days or 2000 Days! More, if you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our FREEDOM!! Post food and music! IT IS PARTY TIME!!!

This Train is bound for FREEDOM from the Evils tobacco and smoking!!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!   Cyndie

Train animated gif
Tags (1)
49 Comments
cyn9

Congrats to

Shawn with 4 awesome years!! Thank you tspecial lady for all you do here!

You are such a caring, helpful inspiration and we are blessed to have you here!

Puffthemagicdragon with a wonderful 200 days!!

cyn9

WooHoo SHAWN!!!!

cyn9

cyn9

cpsono

Congrats Puff on 200 wonderful days.  And Shawn with 4 years...Thank you for everything you do around here.  This site would not be the same without you.  Thank you for your sunny disposition and for being a happy quitter and an inspiration to all of us here who follow in your footsteps.  xoxo  Celebrate freedom!    CP 295 

cyn9

cyn9

Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations to Shawn and Puff and everyone else enjoying a smoke-free day!

cyn9

cyn9

Yay Puffthemagicdragon on 200 days!!

cyn9

Barbara145

Just had to hop on here with 888 days to send my love to Shawn and Puff. Congrats to both of you and to all others riding today.  Luck of the Irish to you!!!

cyn9

JonesCarpeDiem

Congratulations Shawn!

Congratulations Puff!

Congratulations Everyone!

elvan

Congratulations to Shawn on 4 years and to Puffthemagicdragon on 200 days!  I am so happy for BOTH of you.

Happy St Patrick's Day.

I am here with 788 days.

Ladybug--7-3-12

Congrats Shawn on 4 awesome years!  (You don't have to remember your days count today! lol). 

Anyone who picks my Name's Day to quit on just HAD to be a winner!  Wishing you many, many, more healthy & happy smoke free years to come! 

Congrats to Puff​ and to all of us WINNERS celebrating another smoke free day today! 

Puff-TM-Draggin

Time passes more quickly for a free man than a slave.  Has it really been 200 days!?

WOW!  Thank you so much my friends.  Congratulations on 4 marvelous  years, Shawn.  I am so pleased to celebrate this day with you.  Thank you, EVERYONE for sharing this incredible, emotional, anxious, beautiful trip with me!  It wouldn't have been half the fun without you!

Next stop, 365!  Whoo Hoo.

ShawnP

Good morning!!!

I am boarding today with a number that i can remember!!! 4 years yahooooo!!!!

Puff, It's me and you today!!! Congratulations!! Holding your hand up high, we did it! we made it to another milestone!!! TOGETHER WE CAN!!!

Congratulations to all who board today!!!......sorry that i can't stay long. It's a busy day!!!

NewMe

A ginormous thank you to Shawn for all you do to keep this place running smoothly for us all- congratulations on an awesome 4 years! And to Puff- we miss you immensely around here. Congrats on making Double Double Digits, my friend! And of course congratulations to all who ride today. I'm Karen, and I have 209 days.

Magstoyou

Congratulations Shawn with 4 great years and thanks for all you do on the site and puffthemagicdragon with 200 days-awsome!!

Thanks for picking me up Cyndie and I am onboard with 975 Days of Freedom!!!+

Mag

newlife5

congrats shawn so proudf of you and everyone else that is still here on the freedom train...

4 years is a great accomplishment...

newlife5

congrats shawn so proudf of you and everyone else that is still here on the freedom train...

4 years is a great accomplishment...

cyn9

cyn9

cyn9

cyn9

cyn9

cyn9

cyn9

Giulia

froguelady

Congratulations to Puff on 200 days of being smoke free, WTG.

To our lovely Shawn, 4 years of Freedom looks good on you.

flaroyale

Congratulations Shawn and Puff, I inspire to someday be able to say I am on 200 days then 4 years and more. Right now I will take the 6 days I am on and continue on

Tammy

tjbeck1-3-10-14

Congratulation Shawn and Puff!!!

ShawnP

The food looks great Cyn!!!

I was going to do a little jig for you but it seems to be lost in cyber space LOL!!!

Giulia

Shawn was a lady so fair

Had a 4 YEAR quit mighty rare

She knew what to do

when a craving came through

Beat it back to it's nasy dank lair!

==============

Puff didn't puff any more

Threw his cigarettes out the back door

He said "I am done

There'll be no re-run

The old smoking me's - NEVERMORE!

================

Kudos you two.  And Top o' the Day to all riders!

ShawnP

I had this for lunch and it was about that big too!

ShawnP

Giulia,

ShawnP

Come on Puff!! Let's dance!

bonniebee

Congrats Shawn on your awesome 4 years and thank you for sticking around for all of us that need you on Ex and for all that you do on this site ! You have helped me and many others so much !

Congrats to you Puff on your 200 fantastic days of freedom  !!!

I miss you and your funny sense of humor haven't seen you in awhile hhope you stop by to celebrate your milestone !

JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulations Shawn and Puff you are both stars.  

MarilynH

Congratulations Shawn on your splendiferous 4 yrs of smoke free living and congratulations to Puff on your awesome 200 DOF my friend and counting ,congrats to everyone on board today on your precious ongoing quits I am here with 612 days and continuing on. ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Legend

WOOOHOOOOO!!!

Congratulations Shawn on 4 years.  It’s so wonderful to see you doing well.

Legend

Great Job!!!

Puff congratulations on your wonderful 200 days.  I am very proud of you. 

Legend

Congrats to everyone celebrating your milestones. 

joycequit022316

Many congratulations to both Shawn and Puff.....those are both milestones I aspire to. You should both be proud!

Joyce

TerrieQuit

Wow Cyn, What a beautifully decorated train today! Super job!

CONGRATULATIONS TO;

SHAWN WITH 4 YEARS!

PUFF WITH 200 DAYS!

to all quitters yoday!

I am riding with 255 days and I Won't Quit on my Quit!

Strudel

Congrats to Shawn and to Puff! Thanks Cyn! 

Dotgirl_1-28-16
Congrats Shawn 4 years...awesome!!! Congrats to puffthemagicdragon on your terrific 200 days of freedom.
freeneasy

Congrats Shawn 4 years! Congrats Puff 200 days, keep stacking the days