cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

FREEDOM TRAIN~ Dec 2nd..... 700x2..... 1 year x2

MarcieWhosoever
0 33 44

Good morning! A few words before we get started.  Please continue prayers for Linda and her husband Ed also for her beloved Angelina and family. Also, Maggie will hopefully be back soon. Her computer is still being held hostage as she says. This is getting ridiculous. I want her to come back here. All these new members really need her and so do we!

I want to give a special shout out to Lynette. She has helped with the Freedom Train while Maggie’s has been gone. She did what Maggie usually does. It was a lot f work and a lot of reading. Thank you very much Lynette and all the other members of the Train. We worked as a team and got the work done fast! Thank you everyone!

The Milestones today are huge!! Nothing less than 1 year!

First let’s head down to Florida and get our dear friend Pir8fan (Tommy)! He is celebrating his 700th day of NOT smoking today! Tommy is the Head Engineer of this Freedom train! This is his baby. He started this out of the kindness of his heart to encourage others in their quits. Some people only have this site for support, so this Freedom Train ride just means so much. It got so huge with so many new quitters everyday that he had to ask for help. Here we are! Tommy also coined the phrase “collateral kindness” which we use around here quite often! We help others and by doing so we are also helping ourselves and causing others to help too! We all need each other here. This site wouldn’t work without collateral kindness. Thank you Tommy for all you do here! https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/people/pir8fan

Next, we head to Virginia to get JOE! Joe also has 700 days behind him! Joe is happy to be around and smoke free after 42 years of smoking! Way to go Joe! https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/people/joe57

Lets chug on over to Pennsylvania where we find Caw Caw. Caw caw is celebrating her 1 year anniversary of Freedom today! She is a “Jane of all trades” don’t take my word for it (as INDINGRL says) go to her page and read her list of skills for yourself! Wow. Congrats to you dear lady! Enjoy your freedom!  https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/people/cawcaw

Last but not least we need to find terrib325! She also has been free from tobacco and smoke for 1 whole year!!! Terrib was already free when finding this EX site, but knows how important support is! Glad you are here! https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/people/terrib325

Congrats to all today! Wonderful!

NOT ONE HIT SINCE THE DAY WE QUIT!!!!!!!!!

This Train is bound for Freedom from the Evils of Tobacco and Smoking!!!!

“IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US,

YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN!!”

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!       ~Marcie~

Tags (1)
33 Comments
MarcieWhosoever

congrats tommy, joe, cawcaw and terrib! Way to go!!!! 

AutumnWoman

Great milestones today!  Hey, we have great milestones pretty much every day, don't we? 🙂  Congratulations to Tommy, Joe, Caw and Terrib!  Way to go, folks!

MarcieWhosoever

the happy dance!

MarcieWhosoever

this is my breakfast! love it! they didnt have a picture but this is what it is.... toast with Cheese Whiz!  Yummy!

laura-m

Congratulations to all...fantastic and awesome recovery!

KatherineF

Congratulations on nyour fantastic milestones!

Leeza

Some major milestones today...all one year plus...awesome.

Ex_Nancy

BIG CONGRATS to Tommy and Joe @7OO days and Cawcaw and terrib325@ 1OO!!!img alt="" src="" />  

shill57957

Congratulations on those amazing quits.  

shill57957

Ex_Nancy

To Tommy!!!img alt="" src="" /> 

Ex_Nancy

WTG!!!img alt="" src="" />

Madyzsgocka

Lonita

So happy for everyone!!! image

Lonita

Happy Dance

Lonita

JonesCarpeDiem

Great Job All!!

Patty70

Congratulations all.  You did it!

cyn9

YAY TOMMY!!! Thank you for the train. Let Marcie do the driving and you sit back and enjoy your Freedom Train!

cyn9

Joe, CawCaw & Terrib325 Congrats on your forever quits!!!

cyn9

For all you guys!

TheNewMe_Jo

You're all awesome !!!!!!!!!!!

Doris

Strudel

Congrats to all of these big winners!!!

SaraSmile

Photobucket

Those are some HUGE numbers!

CONGRATULATIONS!!  WTG!!

family-first

family-first

Congrats all!!! Great quits!!!

cawcaw

Hey, thanks for the congrats from all of you, and congrats to Tommy, Joe and Terrib325.  It feels good to have a whole year.  And I would not have made it through the beginning without this website.  Thanks to all of you!

MarcieWhosoever

yea, caw caw i am so glad you made it! congrats once again!

pir8fan

Thank you to all of you! Great job with the Train to day Marcie! Thank you for remembering Nancy*wink*! Congrats to all the great quitters that make up this community! May I have a Frozen Mararita with Extra salt(don't tell Sandy)?

MarcieWhosoever

tommy, it looks like family first has the margaritas covered already!

Ex_Nancy

Nope Marcie, I have at least one more for Tommy...lol...img alt="" src="" />.....

terrib325

Thanks to everyone for the warm wishes and congrats on my one year anniversary. It feels great. Congrats to everyone else who has hit phenominal milestones. Love to all. God Bless you all.