cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

FINAL UPDATE ON MY SISTER PATTY / LUNG CANCER

butt-kicker
0 38 126

This morning at 5:30 a.m. , my sister, Patty took her final  breath. May she rest in peace and may her spirit soar to new heights. I was so priviledged to be there with her at the turning point of her journey. Please pray for her safe journey from here and for everyone that she had left behind.

We all love you, Patty, and we'll never, ever forget you!

38 Comments
dawn4

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Diane)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

molzep

Peace.

JonesCarpeDiem

God beside

exekex

God bless your sister Patty and each and every one of us

Ed

patrick-marsh

GOD BLESS PATTY AND GOD PLEASE GIVE COMFORT TO THE ONES LEFT BEHINED WE PRAY THIS IN NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS !!!!!!!!! AMEN

pir8fan

Lord, We commend the spirt of our sister Patty into your hands, and ask you to bless the family she has left behind! Amen

Breakinchains

"The Lord bless you and keep you.

The Lord make his face to shine upon you,

and be gracious to you;

The Lord lift up his countenance upon you,

and give you peace."

Numbers: 6, 22

exekex

AMEN

jeannie2

prayers to you and your family..........take care

james41

Thinking of you and glad you could be there.

james

Thomas3.20.2010

God Bless Patty and God comfort you and your family for your loss!  It's so hard to lose a sibling so young! My heart goes out to you!

eddieg121

Sorry for your loss,

kate8
Oh no............. I'm so sorry.............
Bonnie11.3.2009

Thinking of you and Patty, .....one heart.

onelasttime

My heart and prayers goout to you and may you find peace in knowing she is healthiy now and pain free for eternity..Bless  you for being there for her and I know you have a peace inside to kow that you were and that she is at peace may God be with you durning these sad times....Deb

esrun06

I am so sorry. I'm am glad you were able to mend with your sister and be with her. My thoughts are with you today.

Yaya2.6.10

Hugs to you and yours.  

vicki11

My thoughts and Prayers are with you.

maynell

God bless you and Patty, Diane. You were a good sister to her. Hugs and prayers. 

Debi12

Diane, I am so sorry for your loss.  I pray that God will comfort you and your family during the days ahead. 

(((((((((u))))))))))

AutumnWoman

Rest in peace, Patty, and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.  Diane, please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.  I hope you are comforted, at least a little bit by this.

artist-chef

The pure joy.....to be gone from here is to be with God in heaven...........Having lost my beloved wife and best friend of 37 years to heart disease(cigarrettes)      I Send prayers your way.......those of us left behind have solace in the knowledge that we will be with them soon.................................................................<><

choptrice

There are many homes up there where my Father lives, and I am going to prepare for your comming ...    John 14  

God Bless you and be assured Jesus is the Way the Truth and the Life.       luv lesa

JoAnne5-14-2008

May the Lord welcome your sweet sister home!!!

kathys

Thinking of you and your family at this difficult time. May your sister find peace and comfort with the Lord.

Mary84

My dearest Diane, Knew there was a reason I couldn't get you off my mind the last couple of days.   I love you and I am so sorry for your loss.    She is at peace now and present with the Lord.    May God bless you and your family with comfort in knowing that she is with HIM.    Take very good care of yourself and know that you are in my heart.    With love and hugs, Mary

Rick_M

Sorry for your loss Diane.....

TV-Lasttime24-7

God bless you and your family.  I am so happy she died with your family intact and she felt the love that loving sisters should have.  Truly sorry for your loss, may god be with you and your family always.

shytowngrrrl

My sincerest condolences to you and your family, Diane.  May her spirit rest in eternal peace. 

I'm sending all my love out to you ❤️

suzieq2

Sorry for your loss,     God Bless

joe57

Diane - this is all part of God's will and I know that He is taking care of Patty.  I will now continue praying that He will continue to give your strength.

Sootie

Oh diane--my tears join yours.  I hope your memories sustain you and that your faith lets you know she has gone to a better place.

bjmarks

so sorry 

accord62

My thoughts and prayers are with you.  Always remember how happy you must have made Patty feel by being with her and being such a great sister and friend!! 

MoeUnfiltered

Dear Diane,I am so sorry that Patty is gone and I am sorry for how you must ache.I will pray for her safe return home.

I have lots of things I want to say but I will say Diane when you return home and you need us please reach out.I will also pray that your family remain as united as possible.I don't know how much this hurts Diane but I am thinking of you and praying for you. Love,Moe

ready-to-quit

Diane, I am so sorry for your Loss. I lost my sister to Lung Cancer in January so I know what you are going through. The last month of my sister's life she was in so much pain, it was so hard to see her like that . It broke my heart to see her like that. The comforting part is that she is not in pain anymore, and she is up in heaven with so many people that love her.

I will be thinking of you.

ivy2

I'm glad you could be with her Diane. I'm so sorry you have to grieve. Many prayers your way. Ivy.

topher10

Diane, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Patty.... I am glad you were able to be with Patty when she needed you most. God Bless you Patty and may the Lord take you into his hands and guide you on this next phase of your journey.....