cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Expand the territory

europa76
0 2 1

An important message to all:  Please, during the quit, make sure you go outside into your world. Tell everyone you talk to that you have quit smoking. You will be amazed how many other people out there can appreciate your decision. Life is good and there are so many other people out there that need to know you. Even non-smokers can feel the positive energy from you. You become a better example for all. Do this today, even for a few minutes, then you can report your findings on the EX site here and I know I would LOVE to hear of all the positive events from everyone. Life is good and it isn't all about us. Pass yourself on. Its like a donation to life! Quite a good fund!

Peace, Gary

2 Comments
europa76

DAY 11 today. On my door of my apartment I have taped a box of empty Marlboros with a red crossed circle around it and each day I put a little sticker above it proclaiming the number of quit days it is. People have noticed AND congratulated me. Non-smokers and smokers alike. I just want to thank everyone in this amazing supportive group for their encouragement and insight. Life is good, always has been, and now it is better.

Peace,

Gary

Thomas3.20.2010

That's what I'm talking about, Gary!!!! I still wind up telling complete strangers about my 193 smoke FREE Days at the drop of a hat!!! Virtually all of the responses are positive and some people have also joined the Ex journey because I shared my enthusiasm! Spread the word!