cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Ex, Exer or non = Freedom!

MarilynH
5 7 48

Whether we call ourselves an EX smoker/Vapor/Dipper or an EXer or a non smoker/Vapor or Dipper it really doesn't matter, all that does matter is that we stick with our quits > which means ~ N.O.P.E ~ Not One Puff Ever ~ N.M.W ~ No Matter what > because we've giving ourselves the Gift of LIFE that'll keep on giving day after day week after week month after month AND Lord willing year after year and that is Freedom! 

0195ddc40d3c80c904b206c4dcc693b8.jpg

iMarkup_20231226_074149.jpg

7 Comments
indingrl

I love Lord willing dear friend @MarilynH 

Freedom from addiction is good for me too today with you and everyone here leaving no one out please and thank you 

Unity Saturday together to nope nope nope all this day long 

WoooooWOOO

10-Fun-Happy-Saturday-Quotes-And-Sayings-50986-3.jpg

@MarilynH  WoooooWOOO freedom in the Lord amen sister amen

jonimarie

Good Morning 

A sunny beautiful day on tap here and to get to 70 degrees. Very itchy to plant but I must refrain and wait about 3 more weeks. Patience and Nopeity nope nope

YoungAtHeart

Chilly and windy here in the mid-Atlantic - but at least it isn't raining, and I am grateful for that.

Not smoking over it, either!!!

😁

Cousin-Itt

Good morning, Marilyn

I'm thankful every day that I'm finally smoke free

MarilynH

We had a gorgeous sunshiny day until the rain and wind came about 3 in the afternoon the temp got clear up to 17°C ! Mark and I opened up the screenroom or I should say Mark did lol 😀 I  cleaned everything up so we could eat in it while Mark barbecued for us, the rain held off so we could enjoy ourselves YAY for the little things in life which are actually the big things in LIFE! YAY for Freedom! @indingrl @jonimarie @YoungAtHeart and @Cousin-Itt 

20240413_125241.jpg

20240413_124617.jpg

20240413_124943.jpg

20240413_124642.jpg

jonimarie

@MarilynH I do so love a porch swing to sit and be in the present!!! You have a lovely tranquil place.

MarilynH

It really is tranquil, that's the perfect word @jonimarie It's peaceful and relaxing when it gets hot and humid I've got a couple of pole fans that I aim on me while I'm relaxing on the porch swing! It's wonderful living in the present, huge hug Joni....

About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....