cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Even without power there's so much to be thankful for! 🎄

MarilynH
4 9 180

That was quite a wind storm on the 23rd we were on the mild side of it with heavy rain and wind We lost power around 7 pm Mark checked out the property yesterday and saw a tree down on the power line from the road to our neighbors house which only affects the two of us, everyone else in our community has their power back on, our restoration time is the 27th between 10 p.m. and 11 p.m.. There's many others around our area that's looking at the 30th before they get their power back! I'm thankful for solar power so we've got water and I have internet plus the wood furnace is keeping us warm! We're having some issues with our batteries concerning our water we have a well which is 110 feet deep but I'm sure Mark will figure it out, my son has his power back so he's bringing over his generator for us. Life happens BUT relapsing isn't the answer EVER!  MerrChristmas Everyone! 🎄

a463a5c02fca161563d81e4cb882c6c0.jpg

iMarkup_20210930_191333.jpg

iMarkup_20220219_105037.jpg

9 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....