cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Ellen for 2014 Inspirational Quitter of the Year

YoungAtHeart
0 24 61

Sparky has nominated Ellen (Elvan)  as our Inspirational Quitter of the Year, and it has been seconded, and thirded (is that even a word?).

All in favor, please signify by saying "Aye!"

Here's mine:  AYE!

Nancy

24 Comments
Brenda_M

Aye, aye, Captain Nancy!

sparky26

​Aye , 

Jaxson1-16-14

Aye!!!!!!!!!!

stadtlerj

Aye!!!

Jim

annb
Aye!!!!
Jennifer-Quit

Aye!

John10forteen

AYE!!!

freeneasy

aye!

Storm.3.1.14
AYE!!!!
smorgy8513

AYE!

cookie804

aye!!!!!!!!!!!!

promise_judy

Aye!!!!

MarilynH

Aye! !!!!! Aye  !!!!!! And  Aye !!!!! again

Junior7

Aye!!!!

Ms.J_11-10-2013

Aye!

Jackie

johio

Aye

Lyates66
Aye
msgardengirl320

AYE!! For sure! Bless her & her family.

lerlesherb

AYE!

JonesCarpeDiem

AYE! AYE! (is it pirate day already?)

elvan

I honestly do not know what to say...you have made me smile and cry at the same time, I tried to read this to my husband and I was crying so hard that I had trouble getting the words to come out.  You MUST know that I could not have gotten here without you...ALL of you have inspired me to be a better person, seriously, a person who is not afraid to FEEL.  I thank you all from every part of my heart! Love, Ellen

Strudel

Aye!! 

Mrs.Rum

AYE!!!

joanne47

Though I am new here and don't really know you, I have read your blog and I have no owrds. You are amazing. I hopethis Christmas will be a peaceful calming time and a chance to rebuild and renew. Blessing to you!

About the Author
I smoked until a vascular surgeon informed me of the damage I had done to myself by doing so. I quit 11 years ago, and I can swim laps virtually FOREVER now, walk most other days 40 minutes to an hour and a half. What a difference quitting has made in my life! I strive to help others find this wonderful freedom from addiction, too.