cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

EXmas Party on the 20th of December

owlfeather
0 6 19

An update.... We have a Reindeer, we have a Grinch, we need a Santa or two maybe.  This is going to be a very fun time for this community, a time to let your hair down and party!!!!!!!!  So I have names from the last blog, of those who want to participate in the virtual gifting, which will be done in a Secret Santa way.  You don't have to participate in the gift giving, but then...everyone needs a present to open, so put your name in the basket!  We will let everyone know by PM (personal message) on the 15th who your person is to gift to.  And as I will unexpectedly be out of town on that week, our very own SkyGirl will be at the Helm!   Miss Butterfly herself will be your hostess,  yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  and Thank You Sky Girl for accepting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  On my first blog, there were several who said they will help with anything we need, and Thank You to those people!  So ...Dont miss out, come one, come all, and let's party, celebrate, drink, eat, and open presents!!!!!!!  All of you, newbies and oldies.............................  

HO..HO..HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

6 Comments