cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

EX reflections - Day 153

DonnaMarie
9 23 389

Stac22019_05_18_EX.JPGWhen this picture was taken yesterday, I truly didn't know everyone's names. Today, I kinda do. What you see in this picture are heroes of all ilk, and this isn't the whole group of them. This picture is missing the youngest of the group, @Brenda_M, and her toddler son - I'm so proud of her for quitting now and ensuring her son will not grow up with a mom who smokes. Also missing is Jackie, who I went out and walked with, had lunch with, and later had dinner with.  Also missing is Daniella, who I picked up from the airport and had amazing conversation with overlooking the ocean on the deck of her room. Oh yeah, our fearless leader, Mark, isn't in this picture either.

2019_05_18_EX2.jpg

I am pretty rotten at names, so sorry if I didn't get yours on the list, but here are a few of us:

1. Barb102

2. Strudel/Kathy

3. pir8fan - Tommy

4. elvan/Ellen

5. Back - Mandolinrain/Missy

5. shashort

6. Stac2

7.  Michwoman Laura

8. Giulia 

9. Valerie30

10. ShawnP‌/Shawn

11. Rick_M

12. Sootie 

13. djmurray

14. Jennifer-Quit/Jennifer

15.  Me

(Updated list with additions from YoungAtHeart‌)

Fill me in who the other people are. I had a great item with all of them, but can't remember who's who. Ah, being 60ish is interesting that way.

Some people are still in Virginia Beach enjoying yet another gorgeous day in Virginia. I'm home, watching a Humphrey Bogart movie, making hummingbird food, doing some backyard chores, working, and having a Sunday with memories and reflections running through my head.

Pictures, a little bit of sunburn, and a whole lot of new family members - that's what I'm taking from EX7.

I did have a bit of an urge driving home, like mom and dad weren't watching so it was okay. I basically told that urge to take a hike and drove on my merry way. Never let your guard down. That's one of my major mottoes.

Everyone have a great Sunday.

Donna

Day 153

Tags (1)
23 Comments
AnnetteMM

What a beautiful group!!! 

YoungAtHeart

3.  Pir8Fan - Tommy

10.  Shawn

11. RickM

A few I don't know, either!

Glad you had fun!

Nancy

sweetplt

Thank you for sharing...everyone is as beautiful as I pictured...God bless...Thank you Donna....

~ Colleen 167 DOF 

virgomama

Thank you for posting this.  What a joy to see the faces of those I've been blogging with and have been supporting me these last few months.  So glad you had a wonderful time.  I hope I can make this meet one day.

Cindy

230 DOF

jonimarie

Thank you so much for sharing .

Mandolinrain

Thanks for sharing this Donna, it was SO FUN and I am so grateful I got to go and to meet you sweet friend  xoxo

I miss you ALL!

ShawnP

It was great meeting you. Wish you were still here.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Mandolinrain

I miss you and everyone, what a wonderful time it was!

DonnaMarie

Just curious, how did the names get filled in?

ShawnP

Maybe mark did

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Valerie30

Had a wonderful time with this group of Ex'ers! Looking forward to more fun times!

indingrl

Beautiful pic thanks for sharing. CONGRATS ON 153 DAYS!

DonnaMarie

Yep, he did!

Jennifer-Quit

So thankful Donna for your ride from the airport - very thoughtful of you - even waited so patiently when our flight was delayed!  I really enjoyed spending some time with you - you are one that I know will make it to the 6% club - and I will be there celebrating with you!

DonnaMarie

It was my pleasure.

My free time is a little limited, so it worked out for both of us. I got to do a pre-weekend with you and the folks at the hotel, and then Saturday was all mine with no responsibilities.

I'm working toward that 6% and will wear it proudly for sure!

See you at Ex8 in 2020!

Donna

lqsi12

Thanks so much for sharing, What great looking bunch of Quitters !  yay for ya'all !  you're our inspiration 

kristen-9-7-15

Fun!

IrishRose

Well, just look at all those smiling faces.  Glad you guys had so much fun.  Maybe, one day I will be able to make it to a reunion.  Would love to meet each of you in person.

Irish Rose 

Christine13

Looks like a great group of fine EXers.

JACKIE1-25-15

It was a grand time.  You were missed immediately when you left.  djmurray and I will be getting togeher in the future.  You are on our route. We can see you sooner than you think. It was a pleasure meeting you.

DonnaMarie

I'd gladly be a part of that. We can go have some fresh fish somewhere!

JACKIE1-25-15

Yes after we hit the thrift and antique shops

Mandolinrain

Count me in on that journey if we are all ever together again please. I am a junking queen